No papers, no signets, yet no problem! Touring in Ravnica - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

No papers, no signets, yet no problem! Touring in Ravnica

Old Jun 7 '19, 10:01pm
PARTY HARD!

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
No papers, no signets, yet no problem! Touring in Ravnica

Guildless Tourists in Ravnica - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Apply by posting a new thread with your character information.

You will start at level 3.
Staring equipment can be exchanged for starting gold and spent however you please on normal items.
No magical items.
Do not select a guild.

Application process open from 3 to 7 days, depending how quick I find three or four acceptable applications.

Game Description:

A Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition game in the Magic: The Gathering setting of Ravnica. Players will start as normal class characters with no guild affiliations.

I'm tempted, but I would like to know a bit more about the game mechanically.

Level Speed? How many players? Any race or class limitations? What books are you using? Are we suppose to be planeswalkers? Is becoming a planeswalker something that you plan on happening? How often do you want people to post? Are you planning one big party or a bunch of different players doing their own thing?

I'll probably apply, but knowing the answers to those questions would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spade View Post
I'm tempted, but I would like to know a bit more about the game mechanically.

Level Speed? How many players? Any race or class limitations? What books are you using? Are we suppose to be planeswalkers? Is becoming a planeswalker something that you plan on happening? How often do you want people to post? Are you planning one big party or a bunch of different players doing their own thing?

I'll probably apply, but knowing the answers to those questions would help.
Roughly one level up per quest/mission.
3 to 4 players
No limitations. Go nuts.
For story and quests I'll be using the GGR, but you can use anything you want for building your character.
You are not a planeswalker. Your character is a regular D&D adventurer that was thrust into this plane.
There might t be a possibility of becoming a planeswalker.
I usually try to make at least one post every 1 to 2 days as a steady pace. Sometimes work gets heavier than usual and I may miss up to 4 to 5 days. This is a casual game, so I'm okay with players posting every 1-3 days or longer. A quick message on your status helps as well.
Looking to do one party, but given the nature of the guilds and their interactions I wouldn't be surprised if players split from time to time.