The Yawning Portal - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

The Yawning Portal

@QuirkyJoe - re-reading Blastwind's words, he says the gnome and his three pursuers "were headed directly to your tavern." Does he mean the Yawning Portal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by severalservals View Post
@QuirkyJoe - re-reading Blastwind's words, he says the gnome and his three pursuers "were headed directly to your tavern." Does he mean the Yawning Portal?
No, he meant Trollskull Manor. A portion of it, the main floor, is a former tavern.

Right now our adventurers are in Chapter 3. I’ve been using milestone levelling, and since most everyone was of a higher level to begin with, we went from Chapter 1 to Chapter 3. Chapter 2 is primarily about getting the tavern set up and some RP opportunities based around that + some other content focusing more on factions, which currently doesn’t play a large part in AL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuirkyJoe View Post
No, he meant Trollskull Manor. A portion of it, the main floor, is a former tavern.
Ah, cool. Thanks. I must have forgotten that from the description up front.

I see Speak With Dead has a duration of 10 minutes - can we ask the first three questions, see what the gnome says, and then ask the second two based on his answers? I can post the second two questions quickly so as not to slow things down.
@QuirkyJoe