Myth Weavers' Milestones - Page 88 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

One can only hope, Mildly!

Well, we're not done yet, nor are we terribly close to being done, but today is the three year anniversary of the Rise of the Runelords game I'm running here. I have six awesome players, including two original Heroes of Sandpoint who have stuck with me every step of the way. We're almost done with Book 3 and well over the halfway mark in that iconic AP. Not too shabby for a story that usually dies somewhere inside the infamous Glassworks if I do say so myself!

Wait, you've been pushing through an adventure path at the rate of A book per year for three years?! You're halfway through?!

Alright, that's it. I'm founding a new religion. We're worshiping @Raistlinmc .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildly_competent View Post
Tell me at least you were driven permanently insane?
Not quite. My Stability was running on fumes, and I was all out of Fleeing points, so it's a good thing we reached the end when we did.

And kudos to anyone who can stick with a game for more than a year. I can't even remember my character name after a year.

Well, I never sought out to be worshipped as a god...but then again, I've never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth either.

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

On May 15, I hit the USA Today Bestseller list for the first time, as part of the Cursed Lands collection.

I'm exceedingly thankful to the Weavers who helped by coughing up a dollar to support me and the rest of the authors involved, or just mentioning it others who might have more interest. Thank you.

<3 to the Weave. If you're interested, I gushed about the Weave in a twitter thread last week. It's about how being on the site helped me become a writer, then publish stuff.