The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 103 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

Dear GM community on this wonderful site, a group of brave and dedicated adventurers is in need of your help!

Our group already (more or less?) saved Greenest in the D&D 5e adventure The Tyranny of Dragons, based on the published campaign with the same name.
Our original GM took us to a good ride, but had to drop the game. A brave player picked it up for some time but has not the resources to continue as GM.

So, anyone interested in taking this game under his/her wing and create with us wonderful adventures?
The crew is motivated, full of interesting characters and able to keep up a nice pace if needed (overall, more than 2 posts/day during chapter 1).

Get in touch! We will welcome you with cookies and hurrahs and hugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holygosh View Post
Dear GM community on this wonderful site, a group of brave and dedicated adventurers is in need of your help!

Our group already (more or less?) saved Greenest in the D&D 5e adventure The Tyranny of Dragons, based on the published campaign with the same name.
Our original GM took us to a good ride, but had to drop the game. A brave player picked it up for some time but has not the resources to continue as GM.

So, anyone interested in taking this game under his/her wing and create with us wonderful adventures?
The crew is motivated, full of interesting characters and able to keep up a nice pace if needed (overall, more than 2 posts/day during chapter 1).

Get in touch! We will welcome you with cookies and hurrahs and hugs!
I'm interested. Some notes:
  • I'm new to the Weave but I'm sure I can get a handle on things quickly enough.
  • I've DM'd several 5E games on tabletop - LMoP and the rest are homebrew - so I'm sure I won't have issues with the rules and stuff.
  • I've played the Tyranny of Dragons so I'm familiar with the overall plot. Haven't gone thru the DM material though. I can get that material from my DM buddy, no problem.
  • I had a quick look at your game forums, and I feel that I'd need some time to really catch up on and get a good feel of the PCs and the story.
  • I'll be having a week of free time on the 2nd week of February.

I'm willing to catch this game, but to give the game and the players the proper treatment that they deserve, I'd need to dedicate time to prepare. If you'll have me and you still don't have a DM by the week starting Feb 10th, I'd be happy to take you on.

To follow up on the request by Holygosh (I'm also a player in this game): We do have a Discord set up with all of the players. If anyone who is interested wants to jump in and get a feel for us as a group, I'd be more than happy to shoot an invite over.

Hey, that was fast!
Thanks @TheGreyWulf for your interest!
Take your time and read through our posts. If you wish, contact me or @Valsai to get an invite to the discord server

Hats off for @TheGreyWulf who accepted to take the reins of our The Tyranny of Dragons game.

Could one or the admins be so kind to make him head GM of that game? Many thanks in advance!!

Any interest in reviving/rescuing a Curse of the Crimson Throne Pathfinder AP?

I was in a terrific Crimson Throne game that started in September 2016. It went full steam till last spring or so and then after some sputtering @ridejo finally pulled the plug in September 2018. I know it is a few months late for a rescue, and I'm not even sure if the other players are still interested, but I was really enjoying this game. This is the furthest I've ever made it in an AP and I hear this is one of the best. I'd love to see it continue.

So, first question, would some or all of @mildly_competent, @Veradux, @EDTA, @Feuerrabe, @DangerBoy, @Kaitou Kage be interested in continuing the game?

Second question, is there some kindly GM out there who'd help us out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyKP View Post
Any interest in reviving/rescuing a Curse of the Crimson Throne Pathfinder AP?

Second question, is there some kindly GM out there who'd help us out?
I would definitely be interested in GMing, if the players are still interested in playing. I've run CotCT in person and loved it!