Notice of suspension of all activities - Page 10 - Myth-Weavers

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Notice of suspension of all activities

Speaking as someone with cancer? Thank God it's not a tumor. I'm sorry to hear the root cause isn't anything that's can be permanently fixed, but I'm glad to hear that it's treatable, and I'll be praying your therapy goes well.

Thanks for the update, glad that they have found the cause of the problem and can treat the symptoms at least.

That’s bad news, but I’m glad to hear that it’s not the worst news. I hope that over time the condition proves relatively easy to manage (not that I imagine it will ever be easy, but easier than it might be).

@Tears of Tomorrow

I stumbled across this thread via the new function at the bottom of my page showing me random threads so I don’t know you from Eve; but I just get the need to express my sympathy for your condition and remark on your bravery in sharing it with everyone.

I truly wish you the best in your coming weeks, months and years.

You muse in your initial post on whether your life has had any impact; my favourite author, Sir Terry Pratchett, once write that a person has not truly died until the ripples they left in the world have stopped. Your fellow players and DMs will likely long remember the games they played with you and the adventures your characters had together. You enriched their lives by your interactions, as they enriched yours.

Live long and prosper!

Announcement: I'll be ready to resume activity here this coming tuesday. Hopefully my conditions won't worsen again...

Nice! Thanks for the update, hope you can continue to play on Myth Weavers for many years to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears of Tomorrow View Post
Announcement: I'll be ready to resume activity here this coming tuesday. Hopefully my conditions won't worsen again...
Glad to hear it wasnt the worst case scenario! I hope your life goes back to at least nearly the same as before.