Happy Birthday - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Happy Birthday

I know this is the wrong thread but i have a question can i say it ... it saves making a thread...... (sorry)
Is "the world of farland " all one world?? i dont understand and where is it on dnd or is it just a link to anither site ??? sorry if i appaer dumb..... just wondering.. sorry

I know this is the wrong thread but i have a question can i say it ... it saves making a thread...... (sorry)
Is "the world of farland " all one world?? i dont understand and where is it on dnd or is it just a link to anither site ??? sorry if i appaer dumb..... just wondering.. sorry

"The World of Farland" is a highly detailed, massive campaign setting; it is one world-- my personal creation. It is not "on" dndonlinegames, but it is affiliated with it. Several people have run or are running games on this site which are set in the Farland Campaign setting. You can read all about it at www.farlandworld.com

Any more questions, feel free to create your own threads. Happy gaming!

"The World of Farland" is a highly detailed, massive campaign setting; it is one world-- my personal creation. It is not "on" dndonlinegames, but it is affiliated with it. Several people have run or are running games on this site which are set in the Farland Campaign setting. You can read all about it at www.farlandworld.com

Any more questions, feel free to create your own threads. Happy gaming!