Calling all Cypher Game Players - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Calling all Cypher Game Players

For anyone interested, there is a Kickstarter up for a The Strange boxed set. I just got a hardcover The Strange book and a pad of character sheets with the sale 2 weeks back, so I'm good, but...

for anyone running a Cypher game, or planning on running one, I'd like to bring to your attention that Rodrigo has added Cypher to the list of systems, with Numenera, The Strange and Gods of the Fall as Settings.

Please add me to your list for Numenera. Thank you!!

Add me as well. Only Numenera game I was ever in was on here and died somewhere between character creation and the campaign starting.

Hail King that is Tattered. I am totally new to the Numenera/Cypher system and would like to learn the ins and outs yet I am unable to commit yet to a game. Is there a way for me hover in the background for bit but be able to post a few questions in your games? Thank you.

sure thing VaeVictis. I can add you as a reader to either The Strange or the Numenera game. Preference?