Has anyone done a bbcode tips and tricks tutorial beyond the beginner level? - Myth-Weavers

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Has anyone done a bbcode tips and tricks tutorial beyond the beginner level?

Has anyone done a bbcode tips and tricks tutorial beyond the beginner level?

I've been on this site for a while, and I'm pretty good with bbcode in terms of formatting and using tables etc. But I've seen some absolutely beautiful posts lately which have just blown me away.

Things like the header in the above post and using 'float' instead of tables for formatting. I've also been told that [img2] is a tag that you can do interesting things with. But as much as I've tried looking for an advanced tutorial I haven't found one. (Though I did find out about the [lang] code and I can't wait to try that.)

Several guides are actually in process at the moment, so there will be something eventually. I know there are plenty of folks on the Discord that do more advanced bbcode, and could provide help in the interim.