Pathfinder Elf in Farland - Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Pathfinder Elf in Farland

Pathfinder Elf in Farland

Hi there:
So, I'm considering doing a Farland campaign with Pathfinder rules and I found the 3E section of your rules. However, the PF Elf and the 3E Elf are different, so I wanted to see if you guys thought this was good. This is what I am thinking it should look like, but not positive so I wanted some feedback. I tried to keep the points the same for the Elf based on what PF had for their Elf points and I'm not sure the Immortal is balanced, but whatever on that.

Elf Racial Traits
Humanoid {0 RP}
Medium {0 RP}: Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed {0 RP}: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
Note: This next one is the tricky one because of how PF works
Standard {0 RP}: +2 Charisma, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution
Low-Light Vision {1 RP}: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Elven Immunities {2 RP}: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells and effects.
Keen Senses {2 RP}: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
Weapon Familiarity {2 RP}: Elves are proficient with longsword, Elven greatsword, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow). Note: This costs only 2 points because by rule, it had to be 4 weapons or 3 weapons and a racial weapon group. So, I removed the racial weapon group.
Disease Resistance {1 RP}: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, and becoming nauseated or sickened.
Ice Runner {1 RP}: Elves receive a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and fortitutde saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst in cold environments. This is the replacement for their +2 vs cold environments. It's a rift off an option already in the PF race-building rules.
Immortality {2 RP}: Once elves reach maturity around age 21, they cease aging. They gain none of the bonuses or penalties from aging effects and are immune to magical aging. An elf's starting age is calculated according to the PHB. Once they reach 350 + 4d100 years of age, they begin to feel compelled to depart Farland and sail to a magical place called Faerie. Every five years past their age of departure that they remain, they must succeed at a DC 16 WILL save or take every effort to set sail and leave the lands.
Languages {0 RP}: Elves begin play speaking Kingdom Common and Elven. Elves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following languages: Any human language, Blackspeech: Goblin, Blackspeech: Orc, Wild Blackspeech, Faerie, Gnomish, and Old Speech.

Other Notes
I removed Elven Magic from their race in Pathfinder rules since it was not something they got in 3E rules.

Resources Used

That looks good to me, and I don’t think that Immortal is too over-powered. It’s more of an RP thing. The only thing it does game wise is make them immune to being magically aged, such as by a ghost. Well, they can be ages, but it won’t matter.