This week in video games... - Page 700 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Holy Wor View Post
143 hours on Witcher 3, level 53 after I finished Blood and Wine all side quests and all.

That said, I used a save I loaded from Witcher 2 to get my choices of the previous game and in Witcher 2 I exported my witcher 1 save. So yeah played the same save from witcher 1 to 3

I'm obviously not looking for anything remotely as big a game as witcher 3 but I'm trying to find either a game that's light and humorous while mechanically fun or something with a carefully enough crafted story to get my engrossed.
...played Fallout: New Vegas? =D?

Bought the 20th anniversary edition of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father cheap on steam. Nice point and click adventure/puzzle/mystery game for a change of pace from the witcher series and to get my noggin workin and bit. Nice to revisit and old series after so long as well.

I wanna be... the very best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM Saint View Post
I wanna be... the very best...
I stayed up until 1am playing Pokemon Sun, and managed to beat the Elite Four on the first try. I just picked up my preorder of Ultra Sun today and am about three hours in.

Well I finally broke down and bought something.

$1.48 for Tokyo Towers
$11.38 for Stardew Valley
and $35.73 for Agents of Mayhem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post

$1.48 for Tokyo Towers
I am having a hard time getting into Stardew Valley. The game hasn't clicked yet. But it's sitting there installed on this very laptop for when I am ready to try again. I am very tempted to try Agents of Mayhem. Saints Row the Third is very likely the game I have put the most hours in so far as campaign mode goes. Saints Row 4 was fun but I was actually kind of put off by the Superpowers thing even though I got most of the way through the game.

I played a LOT of Driver and Driver 2 on the original Playstation two decades ago, and I played a lot of GTA Vice City and San Andreas. Sure, I played a lot of GTA 4 but Saints Row the Third felt like those older driving games. I ended up not finishing Saints Row 4 because my main reason for getting into The Third was so I can drive like a maniac, and that game encouraged me to do so, not to mention the controls of the vehicle felt more like the older games. GTA 4 in comparison was fun, but the physics were a lot more realistic so you had a bit of a learning curve before you could let loose.

So before I get into Agents of Mayhem I have to be assured that I can drive like a maniac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post

$1.48 for Tokyo Towers
I sincerely hope I'm wrong about it, but knowing your love of Saints Row I suspect this will end with some not so kind words on Agents of Mayhem in your review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker817 View Post
I sincerely hope I'm wrong about it, but knowing your love of Saints Row I suspect this will end with some not so kind words on Agents of Mayhem in your review thread.
Why is that?