Hallo and Apply where ? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hallo and Apply where ?

Hallo and Apply where ?

All,

I'm new to the world of pbp and I'm looking forward to trying it out. I'm a little confused because most of the information in these forums tell you to apply to the games in the game adverts, however, the games in the adverts say to apply elsewhere 0_o. Where exactly are you supposed to post your application?

Anyway. I'm mostly into story driven games. I've run several Risus based space opera games and had a blast doing it. Recently I backed the FATE core project and I'm super excited to see the final product when it comes out in April.

Currently I'm going through the rule book for the Mythic game engine which allows you to play without a GM. I think that would work really well in a pbp game but I don't know if anyone has tried that here yet.

I really like scifi and horror genres.

Hopefully we'll meet in game.

Welcome

Each game ad has a link at the top left to its game forum, where the game is actually played, and then there should be a thread for character applications.