General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

2017 MW Fantasy Football

I had Carr but dropped him this week bc the Raiders have been struggling. Oh well, Im gonna have to ride Big Ben and AB to glory or the gutter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoot View Post
Man there is nothing worse than looking on your bench and seeing a player score 30+points.

Amari Cooper had 33 last night and sitting on Totin the Rocks bench.
I'm ok with this.

Ride that pine, boy!

In my paid league, I had to make a decision last night right before the game: Start Marshawn Lynch or Larry Fitzgerald in the flex spot. Now, I had just picked up Carson Palmer because, well Aaron Rodgers is broken. So I struggled with who to start. Until my wife literally said "If you don't start Larry, I'm divorcing you". So I started Lawrence. And when Lynch got ejected, she just smiled at me as if to say "You'd be nothing without me and my help".

That Quote is durn True for you, and durn true for me. Lucky and Blessed we is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow71 View Post
In my paid league, I had to make a decision last night right before the game: Start Marshawn Lynch or Larry Fitzgerald in the flex spot. Now, I had just picked up Carson Palmer because, well Aaron Rodgers is broken. So I struggled with who to start. Until my wife literally said "If you don't start Larry, I'm divorcing you". So I started Lawrence. And when Lynch got ejected, she just smiled at me as if to say "You'd be nothing without me and my help".
Dude, that is hilarious! And you clearly married up.

I learned a long time ago if you draft a top 10 player in the league at their position, you always start the stud, unless they are hurt. Always start your studs

Yeah, although I've had that come back to bite me before with players that just suddenly fall off the face of the earth. Nothing worse than a consensus first rounder that has yet to produce more than 4-5 points a week by week 6, and is still on the can't cut list. Fortunately, that doesn't happen very often.