Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

And a hearty Hello to all

And a hearty Hello to all

Hello there, fellow adventurer(s)!

I have been playing DnD in one form or another since elementary school, taking breaks here and there as I've lost or gained friends who had interest in playing. As I've grown, I have discovered the fun of roleplaying in video games, reading, and even a bit in my personal life. That said, I'd love to find a game on here and learn the ins and outs of PbP gaming.

Specifically, my experience with rules, guide books, and regimented systems has been supplanted with home-brewed systems and fantasy novel bible-ing that friends and I have thrown together and tweaked to suit whatever campaign we design. That said, I would like to explore roleplaying with a dedicated group of adventurers and also learn about how "real" DnD is played. Any directions I can be pointed in would be appreciated, as well as any insider-info as to what systems of play would be easiest for a new player to pick up. Anybody around these parts known for running new players?

I be known for running everything.

Welcome to the weave, most DMs here like throwing in a new player or two into their campaigns. Best of luck and happy gaming.