Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi!

Hi!

Hi everyone,

Just want to begin by saying this looks like a great site.

I was looking through the wiki and some of the sticky posts and I wanted to know if there is any specific newbie games/forums? I am looking for a game to and a DM who which will help learn the ropes.

I have played before but only once or twice and that was years ago... The games in game adverts seem to require a level of experience that I don't think I am able to contend with yet (this is from a first glance so I may be incorrect).

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Regards,
M

There are no specific forums no. But opening a thread in game planning is a good idea. On occasion a GM might open an ad for a newbie game (I ran one a couple of years ago for 4e). My first foray in to nWoD was a solo adventure. You're more likely to get a solo game with a rules light system or a really canny GM.

Whats up! I am new here too maybe we can get a game together some time. Send me a PM if you see a game you think might be interesting and I will check it out if you want to take me up on my offer.