Thread Devoured by the Void?

My Browser Information: Chrome on Windows 10.

Relevant Links: https://www.myth-weavers.com/newthre...thread&f=40583 <- dunno if having that link would actually help you know anything about the post in question.

Message: Was working on the shell of an application to a new game that's cropped up, was perfecting my formatting, hit submit and there's no thread. I became panicked, worried I might have accidentally posted an unrelated character in one of my active games - but there's no automatic thread subscription for this thread in my User CP, so I've concluded it truly doesn't exist. Any insight you can provide into how I managed to poof this thread (I doubt there's any way to get it back) would be appreciated so I don't go to all that work and lose it again. There were Korean characters in the thread title (the character's name) - might that have something to do with its present nonexistence?

Thanks!

EDIT: Recovering the thread definitely not a priority, I have a lovely little extension (Lazarus) that I just realized saved all of my hard work. Just want to know how I disapparated this so I don't do it again~