Welcome to the Isinia Region
Isinia Region - Forum
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures
Estimated Members Requested: 5
This will be my first attempt at running a PTA game, so please bear with me.
So, what I'm looking for is good writing, a well balanced mature group, and a good experience.
I have the following restrictions on the application formats:
1) Please don't use code tags in your applications. I'll be on the Weave more often from my smartphone than my laptop, and I can't scroll through the code tags on it.
2) Keep the formatting neat. It makes it easier on me if I can see what I'm looking for at a glance.
3) Keep your comments on each other's applications in the General OOC thread. Please don't post in someone else's application thread. It is rude and unnecessary.
So, a couple of the things in the applications themselves:
1) Give me good backgrounds and fleshed out descriptions and personalities.
2) Give me a short list of pokemon you want to catch.
3) Give me a general idea of how you intend to advance your character. Do you intend Ace Trainer/Steel Ace/Attack Ace? Then tell me so.
4) Please only submit one application. It seems to me to be an unfair advantage, trying to increase your odds by making multiple applications. I prefer one, well thought character app.
Now, to the character creation information:
Create characters at level 3. You are all from Steppe Village, and are teenagers, 14-18 years old. Ability scores are bought with 64 points, no higher than 14 at level 0, as normal. No Advanced classes at the start of the game. No exceptions. You start with one level 10 pokemon. No legendary pokemon, only dragons allowed at beginning will be Gible, Axew and Trapinch. Only Ghost pokemon allowed at start will be Gastly and Litwick. Only Dark type allowed at start will be Purrloin. I will allow one egg move to be known by your starter. No Single-stage evolutions.
Inventory (all given by Professor Yew): Pokegear (complete with Isinia Region map, Pokedex, Backpack, 5 Pokeballs, Basic Survival Gear, 3 Potions, 2 each Antidote, Paralyze Heal, Awakening. 3000 pokeyen. Any item given/required by your class, like the Pokeball Repair Toolbox for the Capture Specialist, is a freebie.
Welcome to the Isinia Region, where more pokemon have been discovered. Today, five lucky teenagers will be gifted with one of these new pokemon. Along with the pokemon they grew up with, they will take their new pokemon on a journey through the region. Where will they end up? Will they defeat the Elite Four to become Champion? Will they become champion Coordinators? Only time will tell.
Playing: Ghoul in Justice League Unlimited, Corbin Berislav in Along the Rim
GMing: Journeys in Dakron (slowed)
Last edited by akela122301; Nov 5 '11 at 2:35am..