3-01 | Magent_mx | In Character

"Any trouble we should be aware of from the little monsters?" Gregori asks, glad to have his backpack off his sore kidneys for a moment. "And are any of their friends trying to track them down?"

In for copper, in for gold. She's got the orders and I need them to show to my superiors.

Seytan approaches the Ulfen leader, hand extended; if the woman takes her hand, Seytan pulls her close and whispers, "My superiors would very much like to see the orders that brought us out here. I don't suppose you have them on you?"

"Alrgiht, we will take good care of them," Dogan responds. "Might wanna have a word with them." he adds, walking over, making sure he cannot been overheard, and talks to the goblins, as long as Seytan and Ragna are occupied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghant View Post

"Any trouble we should be aware of from the little monsters?" Gregori asks, glad to have his backpack off his sore kidneys for a moment. "And are any of their friends trying to track them down?"

"That one over there looks like the ringleader he's always mumbling or whispering to the others when he thinks we aren't looking, and that other one eats like a maniac, don't let him know where you keep your food or you'll find yourselves without rations for the rest of the journey" Ragna lifts a sack and hands it over, "there's plenty of food here both for you and for them, as long as you make the trip in time"

Ragna searches through some papers and carefully reads them, most likely her orders, ones that she securely stores on her pack. Walking over to the makeshift table she picks up a map and hands it to you "Follow this map, it should take you safely to your destination, do not deviate" she emphasizes the last part.

Answering the last question Ragna says "Not that we know of, but in this place one mustn't stay in the same place for long, you're lucky that you'll soon head out back to warmer climates" she seems a bit jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronagh ArdRi View Post

In for copper, in for gold. She's got the orders and I need them to show to my superiors.

Seytan approaches the Ulfen leader, hand extended; if the woman takes her hand, Seytan pulls her close and whispers, "My superiors would very much like to see the orders that brought us out here. I don't suppose you have them on you?"

Caught rather unaware at this sudden closeness to the tiefling Ragna offers a bit of resistance as Seytan gets near, not whispering back Ragna exclaims confused "What superiors? why would they - whoever they are - need my orders? I think you might be confused little one" the towering Ulfen woman takes a step back and proceeds to give out instructions.

Unless she's a real good bluffer, it would appear Ragna doesn't know what you're talking about, she also doesn't seem too keen on giving up her orders to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteZero View Post

"Alrgiht, we will take good care of them," Dogan responds. "Might wanna have a word with them." he adds, walking over, making sure he cannot been overheard, and talks to the goblins, as long as Seytan and Ragna are occupied.

One of the goblins was whispering to another while the others ate or were just playing games with each other, a 'friendly' game of who can slap the hardest. As Dogan approaches they quickly fall quiet except one that's busy eating, not really paying attention to anything else.

Not offering a response one of the goblins quickly takes the offered meal before the others have a chance to react or even before Dogan fully reaches out to offer it, the goblin runs back behind a rock while another chases after him - a fight ensues.

"wy you give only food for him a!?" asks one angered shaking his little fist.
"who you, you new boss?" asks another one curious as he pokes your armor.
"you pointy eared, we no like pointy eared longshank" replies the ringleader cross armed and defiant.
Meanwhile a pair of ulfens rangers break up the little brawl behind the rock.

I'll need a diplomacy roll with your post Pete

Bo nods subtly to himself as he hears Dogan ask about the goblins. He follows after Dogan, staying a few paces behind the half-elf.

When Dogan begins to talk to the goblins, Bo stays about 10 feet away, putting his stocky body (made even bulkier by the cold weather garment he has on and his pack) between Dogan and the other members of the Society.

So that he can glance at either group, he stands at 90 degrees to either party, with his back to neither.

Wearing her winter clothes to stay warm, Navara sighs as she watches the tiefling fail badly. Looks like a rogue. Wonder if she knows how to pickpocket? Navara goes over to the tiefling and asks to speak to Seytan alone for a minute.

Elizabeth W.

Moltok waited as the others asked their questions before adding one of his own, "I'm told we are going through a town called Harvest's End. Do you know anything about it, or this Rimetusk guy who's supposed to be running things there?"

"My mistake, mistress, my mistake." The little blue girl slaps the big woman on the back, timing her action to coincide with the arrival of Navara in hopes that Ragna's attention will be diverted. She slips a
Sleight of Hand:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 24)
deft hand into the woman's pack, searching quickly by touch and extracting the papers she saw the Ulfen woman store away. She surreptitiously tucks them into the back of her pants as she turns to greet Navara.