NWoD / OWoD / Storyteller Players - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

NWoD / OWoD / Storyteller Players

NWoD / OWoD / Storyteller Players

Given the recent MnM Players thread created, akin to the original Freeform Players thread, and the ODnD+clones thread, I thought I might try to start up a similar pooled location for WoD/Storyteller fans.

Like the others, hopefully this can be a resource useful for players seeking games or STs looking for players, be it to start up a chronicle or to help fills gaps that might arise from players disappearing or leaving their games. At this point I will leave things in 4 categories until there is a reason to separate it further. New WoD, Classic WoD, and then various other games that make use of the Storyteller d10 system in all its various editions. Official and then the more recognized fan splats. Right now I've throw up blocks for the more popular titles, but I will add in a few of the others (Dark Ages, Geist, etc) has needed.

Currently Recruiting Games -

NWOD Mage - The Exarch Chronicles

NWOD Changeling - Those Who Strive

OWoD Vampire - Immortal Ascent

New World of Darkness System

• Knight of Holy Wor
  • Witchslasher
  • ArcaneDesperado
  • RadicalD
  • Scarecrow71
  • Fannore
  • Hardwire
  • Blk4ce
  • Aisur

• ArcaneDesperado
  • Knight of Holy Wor
  • RadicalD
  • Fannore
  • Hardwire
  • Blk4ce
  • LostMan

• ArcaneDesperado
  • Knight of Holy Wor
  • RadicalD
  • Hardwire
  • Blk4ce
  • PhoenixTalion

• ArcaneDesperado
  • Knight of Holy Wor
  • RadicalD
  • Hardwire
  • Blk4ce
  • LostMan
  • Aisur
  • PhoenixTalion

• ArcaneDesperado
  • RadicalD
  • Fannore
  • Blk4ce
  • LostMan
  • PhoenixTalion

• RadicalD
  • Blk4ce
  • PhoenixTalion

• RadicalD
  • Blk4ce
  • PhoenixTalion

Classic World of Darkness System

• ArcaneDesperado
  • Drakos
  • Erico
  • Scarecrow71
  • Fannore
  • Hardwire
  • LostMan
  • PhoenixTalion

• Drakos
  • TanaNari
  • ArcaneDesperado
  • Hardwire
  • PhoenixTalion

• Drakos
  • TanaNari
  • ArcaneDesperado
  • Hardwire

• TanaNari
  • Fannore

• ArcaneDesperado
  • TanaNari
  • Fannore

• Drakos
  • Fannore

• Drakos
  • Fannore

• Drakos
  • Hardwire

Other Storyteller System Games

• Knight of Holy Wor
  • Colston13
  • LostMan

• Knight of Holy Wor
  • Colston13
  • Fannore
  • LostMan

• Fannore

Fan-Splats

PhoenixTalion

Hello all. I am a long time storyteller system fan who started out with OWoD Revised before branching out to others. My favorites are NWoD (specifically mage:the awakening) and Scion. I have also played and own exalted, played the Street Fighter RPG.

I've played in various nwod games, been the ST for a few one shot arcs as palette cleanser for other games, never played exalted or scion although both look fun.

If people post a list of titles of interest I can put them under those categories for quicker reference.

I'm still learning the system, but I like it so far. Right now I prefer the "mortals" game just because the other stuff has a lot of setting stuff I really don't know about and don't have much time to try and read up on it.

Interests:
Scion
Exalted (the most user friendly version?)

I noticed that your missing Wraith the Oblivion from oWoD.

I am partial to the oWoD games, more accurately I like the oWoD setting more than the new. The rules a superfluous, though I see little wrong the oWoD rules. I like;
  • Vampire the Masquerade
  • Werewolf the Apocalypse
  • Mage the Ascension
  • Wraith the Oblivion
  • Mummy the Resurrected
  • Hunter the Reckoning.

Never played the other ones except Aberrant which I liked, Changeling the Dreaming which I didn't. I'm also interested in trying Streetfighter.

My main interests:
-Mage: the Awakening. This above all else. It's my favorite white wolf game and I've never had the opportunity to play in an actual long running game here, they all died tragically
-Vampire: The Requiem. Same but Mage will always be first if I have to choose
-WoD: Mortals
-Werewolf: The Forsaken

That said, anything else I own which is advertised with a good premise I'll consider applying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakos View Post
I noticed that your missing Wraith the Oblivion from oWoD.
Didnt necessary miss it per say. As I said I started with the more popular titles and I'd add the others as needed. Wraith isnt as common on the site here, but I can certainly add it into things.

Demon, changeling, werewolf and mage.

Very much in that order.