General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Another RIP! Oh 2016

And why does the news insist on showing the drunken idiots when it could show us the fireworks?

It seems Carrie Fisher had a massive heart attack. Let's hope her stubbornness is more powerful than 2016.

From what I understand the incident happened fifteen minutes before landing at which time she was unresponsive , and another 15 at LAX before Paramedics could restore a pulse. I don't want to be an alarmist, and I am hoping for the best. However, this is not good news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate71 View Post
From what I understand the incident happened fifteen minutes before landing at which time she was unresponsive , and another 15 at LAX before Paramedics could restore a pulse. I don't want to be an alarmist, and I am hoping for the best. However, this is not good news.
[insert swearing here]

For the moment, The Force is with her and she is stable. Keeping her in my thoughts. Oh, and I found this.

2016 killed more people than George R.R. Martin. What a rat-faced bastard of a year, Jesus!

Adding my great grandmother to the list.

Not famous.

But awesome.