Notices

DDEX1-01 Defiance of Phlan

Old Dec 21 '16, 10:17am
O'er hill and dale I shall run

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
DDEX1-01 Defiance of Phlan

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Okie dokie, just a little shout out for potential players interested in playing D&D Adventurers League Games (its like PFS), and if you have not heard of them don't run away just yet! Its easy to play an not much different that playing any 5e game.

Over at Adventurer's League Games we have more than one game running at a time, I currently have space on my 'table' as does Poor Knight. And even if both tables fill up quickly come over and make a character ready for the next table opening or the next GM to step up. Heck if you fancy GMing give up a shout and open up your own table there!

My game is DDEX1-01 Defiance of Phlan: The Cult of the Dragon has come to Phlan, a lawless refuge on the Moonsea. Now, with no significant authority to stop the cult, other power groups in the Realms the Harpers, Order of the Gauntlet, Lords' Alliance, and even the Zhentarim must unite to stop the cult from fulfilling its dark purpose in the city. Join the fight by participating in any one of five different missions aimed at stopping the cult. An introductory adventure for 1st-level characters.

So whats the difference between Adventure League and other 5e games? Well for starters you create a PC which can be played in different games with different GMs (though not at the same time!!). You have a logsheet which records your awards and xp each time. Each game tends to be short games which would take about 2-4 hours real time to play. Which is great for PBP, you have the satisfaction of completing games and watching your PC grow and develop So long as you abide by the rules/code of conduct of MW and AL you are welcomed at our tables.

Unlike other games were you create a PC and have to compete with other apps for limited spots this is different, so long as you have a AL legal PC (and we are here to help you with that don't worry) and there is space at a table to play you can join in the fun. Even if all the tables are full, come over and create a PC, we hope to see other GMs join us and a current GM may decide to run something new or another table of their current games if there are enough players waiting.

Still interested? Where do you sign up?

Rock on over to the forum or follow one of these links for all the information you need to get involved.

Submitting a Join Request
Getting Started
OOC - Chamber of Waiting

You don't need to sign up or register anywhere to play, though you can if you wish get a DCI# (information on the forum)

My game will start as soon as I have a party of legal PCs ready to go, but as mentioned before don't let that put you off creating a PC if it is already full by the time you get there, there will be other games!

beginners and newbies welcome

Game Description:

~~~

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting, and now Eberron in Season 8. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

*reading the fine print*

you love me really Mags and you know it! Follow the links to the forum and join in

Hmm. Interesting.