Table 3: Full
Table 4: Full
Storm King's Thunder Hardcover Adventure (1st-11th level) w/ DM Cuaqchi
Season 5: Storm King's Thunder storyline
Table 1: Full
Table 2: Full
~~~

Looking to get into a game? Follow these steps:
  • See the FAQs for your initial questions but we're happy to help where we can
  • Create a new thread in the Join Request folder for your Character
  • Create a 1st level Character using the Adventurers League Players Guide
  • Add a post to your Character's thread with its Logsheet
  • Let a DM know your which game you'd like to get into if you have a preference

~~~

Want to DM Adventurers League Games? Send PK a PM - additional DMs welcomed.
Find a module to run here: http://dndadventurersleague.org/storyline-seasons/

Game Description:

~~~

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting, and now Eberron in Season 8. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Jan 23 '17 at 4:29pm..
Hi all, I am one of the GMs over at the league, come join the fun, we really need more GMs if you are interested, players always too, there are a couple of games with spaces still and we also have an IC Tavern for PCs in between games or waiting for a game.

Hope to see you there

Heya!

Who has space in a game, preferably a PbP without scheduled game time, as I'm on a radically different time zone now. I have time to post, but getting on at the same time as anyone in the west could prove tricky.

Cheers,

Cheffie

all games are pbp, no schedule, spaces still available in DDAL5-1 and Storm King's Thunder. Come on over and join us!

I love the idea, but that application seems insane for just a chance at getting into a game. Big log sheets and all that jazz... seems a bit much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri_Ravenoff View Post
I love the idea, but that application seems insane for just a chance at getting into a game. Big log sheets and all that jazz... seems a bit much...
Meh. Log sheet takes maybe an extra ten minutes, and the acceptance rate is way higher than most games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri_Ravenoff View Post
Yeah, really the log sheet is for AL - you have to track your character's progress to keep it valid. But its as simple as tracking gold, xp, downtime, renown, and magic items - start of session, earned during session, total at end of session.

But otherwise its just a normal 5e character. Not really an "application process" either. If you want to play make a character and you'll be added to a Table - first come, first serve.

Currently only one Table open (with 5 slots) for Season 5 module DDAL5-01 Treasure of the Broken Hoard.

We could use some more DMs interested in running AL modules. They're fairly short and simple, designed to be run in usually a couple hours of "normal play". PbP they obviously take longer. 5 seasons to choose from: http://dndadventurersleague.org/storyline-seasons/