Fan-made fantasy conversion for EotE

Stumbled upon this on Reddit, thought there might be some interest. A 100% free fanmade conversion of Edge of the Empire into a fantasy setting, with custom careers, races and lots of other stuff. Still obviously requires the core game for the rules themselves.

Despite not having any experience in the system myself beyond what I've read, I've always been very interested in it due to the unique mechanics it involves. And having a fantasy version of the game is certainly something to catch my interest, as while I do love Star Wars, it's still only a single setting to run games in.

Quote:
Explore Osfilia, a loose collection of realms still working to recover more than thirty years after the devastation caused by the Sky Wars. Players may choose from eight races, able to become powerful mages, devout paladins, shapeshifting druids or follow any combination of eighteen different career paths.

Using the rules from any of FFG’s Star Wars core rulebooks (Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, Force & Destiny), GMs and players will be able to create new adventures in what we hope will be an exciting fantasy sandbox.

Sky Wars: Edge of the Kingdom features:
  • New and updated rules to convert Sci-Fi to Fantasy
  • 8 Races, including Gnomes, Half Orcs, Dark Elves and Golems
  • Pages and pages of gorgeous artwork, donated by over 45 artists from Deviantart.com
  • 19 Career trees including Monks, Dragoons, Warlocks, Diplomats and more
  • Brand new ability and spell trees granting fantastic powers and magic to each career
  • Fantasy-based gear including weapons, armor and equipment
  • Sky Wars-era mounts and airships
  • Complete templates for NPCs and Adversaries
http://www.redshirtdown.com/kingdom/