Table 4: Full
Table 5: Full
Storm King's Thunder Hardcover Adventure (1st-11th level) w/ DM Cuaqchi
Season 5: Storm King's Thunder storyline
Table 1: Full
Table 2: Full
In Volo's Wake (1st-4th level) w/ DM Cuaqchi
Stand Alone
Table 1: (waiting for 2nd-3rd level characters)
Sunless Citadel Hardcover Adventure (1st level) w/ DM mortakai
Season 6: Tales from the Yawning Portal storyline
Table 1: Accepting Characters
~~~

Looking to get into a game? Follow these steps:
  • See the FAQs for your initial questions but we're happy to help where we can
  • Create a new thread in the Join Request folder for your Character
  • Create a 1st level Character using the Adventurers League Players Guide
  • Add a post to your Character's thread with its Logsheet
  • Let a DM know your which game you'd like to get into if you have a preference

~~~

Want to DM Adventurers League Games? Send PK a PM - additional DMs welcomed.
Find a module to run here: http://dndadventurersleague.org/storyline-seasons/

Game Description:

~~~

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting, and now Eberron in Season 8. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; May 1 '17 at 11:12pm..
Hi! I'm one of the DM's over at the Adventurer League, just thought I'd say hi too. We are a friendly bunch so don't be shy. New players to the site and to D&D or Adventure League are welcome.

Joining in on already running games is a piece of cake as they are split into smaller missions and modules that can be played in any order. So you can dip in and out of seasons/modules with your PC, team up with new adventurers and go your separate ways to join a new team. Or stick with the same group and build a career of adventure together. Either way its great fun.

The missions are short, meaning you get to complete a game in a few weeks, get rewards (XP/Gold/Downtime days) and then decide if you wish to continue with the same group/DM/module or wait for a different one.

For any pathfinder society players out there, its a bit like that, just for 5e!

We work on a principle of first come (or rather first with a verified/legal PC ready) first to play, so no building a character only to be rejected. If there is a space free at a 'table' and you have an approved character you can claim the spot and play. You can play more at more than 1 table at the same time (with different PCs).

So I hope to see you over in the forum soon!

Hi. I'm quite new to AL. Are there restrictions on using the same character in multiple games? Also, are characters allowed to move between seasons? I noticed that there are some Season 1 games up and I've never played them.

Hey, so this is a collaborative GM group? kind of like a persistant group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJoshua View Post
Hi. I'm quite new to AL. Are there restrictions on using the same character in multiple games? Also, are characters allowed to move between seasons? I noticed that there are some Season 1 games up and I've never played them.
you can't play the same character in multiple games at the same time, you can have more than one character and play different characters at the same time. You can play the same module again and again so long as you use different characters each time.

Yes characters can move between seasons and games usually do not need to be played in order. So you could play Mission 5 or season 1 Game 1 (which is divided into 5 missions), then Mission 3 of season 4 Game 1, then Mission 1 season 1 game 1 then Mission 4 season 5 game one. The only restrictions are that you are the right level for the game and have not played that mission with that character already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipster View Post
Hey, so this is a collaborative GM group? kind of like a persistant group?

There are several GMs, but we each run our own games. All games are Adventure League compatible and we take PCs from an approved pool of AL legal characters. And occasionally play in each others games too

It does mean if a GM goes AWOL there are other games that can be picked up from the other GMs when spaces become available or they start a new one.

This might be me being an idiot but does this mean you go through the actual campaigns of tyranny of dragons or is it a adventure attached to the campaign?

Its not the hardcovers, hoard of the dragon queen and rise of Tiamat, no, though some of the games are the hardbook versions, such as storm king's thunder, being played on the forum. Each season is named alongside the hardcover editions. In tyranny of dragons you are facing off against the dragon cult, just not in Greenest.