Character Creation Information - Myth-Weavers

Character Creation Information

Character Creation Information

Please create a new thread in the Character Info folder, preferably with character name as the title of the thread. If you haven't named your application yet, let me know when you do and I'll change it for you. In addition to crunch, which you'll find in the next post, I am looking for a link to your completed sheet, a background of at least 2 paragraphs, and a description (pictures help). The more information you provide, the better idea I'll have about your character.

Character Creation: The Crunch

Allowed Sources: Paizo, DSP Psionics. I use both d20pfsrd and Archives of Nethys.
Starting Level:
Progression will be handed out at certain points. e.g. End of chapter. Should we complete the entire AP, ending level will be 16th.
Ability Score Generation: 25 Point buy, or Grid method
See Below. Rolls will be between 10 and 18, with a average of 14.
* <--Should you be dissatisfied with your rolls, feel free to use the point buy.
Races: Core, Featured, Psionic
Classes: Any Paizo or DSP Psionics. Unchained classes can use regular archetypes, note it in application.
Multiclassing: Available, as is variant multiclassing.
Alignments: Any, but strict codes of conduct may prove challenging to maintain.
Deities: Golarion specific.
Skills: Standard including Psionic skills, plus Background skills.
Feats: Feat Tax rules in effect. Removed feats can be replaced with feats from the same category, but you must still meet their requirements. Leadership and related feats are barred from play. Fighters receive Combat Stamina for free at level 1.
Hit Points: Max 1st level, and either roll or average after. Choose wisely.
Wealth: 6000 gp, no restrictions on what can be purchased. No pregame crafting, and there will be very little time for crafting during gameplay. Pick a class Kit to begin play with for free.
Traits: 2, with an optional third with a Drawback. Campaign traits are available, but not mandatory.

Expected Posting rate: Preferably daily, minimum 3 posts per week. One sentence responses are acceptable when appropriate, just so I know you as the player are still interested.

Other notes and options
Psionics-Magic Transparency is in effect. Psionics are just another magical effect for rules purposes.
Pregame Retraining; Mainly to bolster HP, and pick up additional languages. Calculate at level 4. There will not be time to retrain once game commences.
Guns are emerging.
Block Initiative; PCs act in any order, then adversaries. Posting expectations increase to daily during combat.
Hero Points; remove the option of Act out of Turn. Start with 3 hero points.
Stamina and Combat Tricks; Feats removed by Feat Tax option are assumed to be possessed for purposes of combat tricks.
Wound Thresholds

The Grid Method

A standard 3x3 grid is made with Str, Dex, Con being columns, Int, Wis, and Cha being the three rows. Dice are then rolled nine times to fill the grid. The player then selects 6 out of the 9 possible scores from either the appropriate row or column for the given stat. Each roll can only be used once so, for example, if you have an 18 in the center square you could use it ONLY for Dex or Wis, but not both.

For Example
STR
DEX
CON
INT
Dice Roll: 2d6r1+6
d6 Results: 3, 2 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 6, 4 (Total = 16)
d6 Results: 2, 6 (Total = 14)
WIS
d6 Results: 2, 6 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 5, 2 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 2, 5 (Total = 13)
CHA
d6 Results: 5, 5 (Total = 16)
d6 Results: 4, 4 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 2, 2 (Total = 10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bbCode
[table=4,4][R=1,2][CENTER]INT[/CENTER] [R=1,3][CENTER]WIS[/CENTER] [R=1,4][CENTER]CHA[/CENTER]
[R=2,1][CENTER]STR[/CENTER] [R=3,1][CENTER]DEX[/CENTER] [R=4,1][CENTER]CON[/CENTER]
[R=2,2][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice][R=2,3][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice][R=2,4][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice]
[R=3,2][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice][R=3,3][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice][R=3,4][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice]
[R=4,2][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice][R=4,3][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice][R=4,4][dice]2d6r1+6[/dice][/table]

Feel free to drop into the Silver Stoat to have a brew and share in some of the local gossip once you've completed your character.
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST