Vissia Kadagora (Career, 1st Level) - Myth-Weavers

Vissia Kadagora (Career, 1st Level)

Vissia Kadagora (Career, 1st Level)

Vissia Kadagora
Human (Varisian) Fighter (Gladiator) 1

When his family was caught between warring street factions in Magnimar, a 14 year old Vissia was left orphaned and alone. His Varisian spirit (and his rather imposing height) kept him alive on the city streets for the next 10 years, until finally he found himself on a ship heading to Absalom. With nothing but his fallen mother's starknife, and his family's kapenia he was intent on joining the Pathfinder Society, to follow his deep blooded wanderlust to travel the world - he would instead find himself indebted and fighting in the arena.

Q&AWhat is your primary goal for this game?
- try out new character concepts

What are your secondary goals for this game?
- advance a character through progressively harder challenges

I don't see a link to your sheet. Though I see that most (all?) of the information is here. Are you planning to just include info here instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyKP View Post
I don't see a link to your sheet. Though I see that most (all?) of the information is here. Are you planning to just include info here instead?
Sorry bout that. Put the link in the 'request to join' pm, but forgot to put it in the actual post.. in there in second.

No worries. I'll review it later on. But put the link inside the private tags so others don't access it.

It 100% will. Things have been crazy lately and the current round is taking its time to wrap up, so we have a bit of time yet, but you will absolutely be included in the next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyKP View Post
It 100% will. Things have been crazy lately and the current round is taking its time to wrap up, so we have a bit of time yet, but you will absolutely be included in the next round.
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in all the shuffle.

Ok, I've finally looked it over and everything looks great. You didn't list your possessions or account for their cost, but your weapons and armor look to be within your starting gold so you're approved. I'm going to start up the next week of matches today so speak up when I post the recruiting thread here.

Downtime for Post-Week 5

The last thing Vissia remembered from his match with the "zombie bride", was her deftly sidestepping his scarfs swipe at her legs, and raising for a kick.

Downtime for Post-Week 6

The fleshy beasts that were sent upon him in the last battle were no match for Vissia's deft skill with his scarf. Time to get some well deserved drinks, then get back to training!