Character Questions and Planning - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Character Questions and Planning

Character Questions and Planning

Use this thread to ask questions, and to plan any 'hooks' with other players.

The playtest rulebook list more background. Can we use them? Also, I like the template I copied from someon else in another game. Can I use it too?

When we finish chapter 1, yes.
But until then, Doomsday Dawn asks that these specific Backgrounds are used for the initial characters.
If the other template is easy to read, quick to skim, and covers what I have asked for in mine (goals, likes/dislikes, etc), yes.

o7 where do ya want me

Go ahead and put yours in Character Applications.

As one of my already signed up characters, it will be a good example of an application.

Thank you, Serak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibiamy View Post
Go ahead and put yours in Character Applications.

As one of my already signed up characters, it will be a good example of an application.

Thank you, Serak.
Done! :3

Thank you.

Gonna be applying, if you don't mind me re-using Valnorg, albeit with a campaign backstory

Hi, chibiamy! You mentioned that you've already accepted 2 players that you've promised to run a game for. Have they selected classes/races already? If so, what are they, and do you care about overlap? I imagine that you want to playtest as broad a set of characters as possible, and it would be pretty un-fun for us to apply with a character that's similar to an already-selected player.

Thanks for running this!

I can answer that! I am one of the preselected, as is SerakHawk. Serak is running a half-orc wizard, already submitted, and I am working on a dorf fighter!

Though from what I understand of the Playtest, there's going to be a bit of shifting about, one-shot characters and the like, so we should all get a shot at what we want!