Stoker's Coffin - Myth-Weavers

Stoker's Coffin

Stoker's Coffin

This will be the OOC thread for this game. Please keep conversations in this thread civil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Spooky View Post
Would a Kiasyd be acceptable? They're not on the banned list.
This is one I missed. I am going to add Kiasyd to the banned list. Kiasyd, much like Children of Osiris, get 2 Disciplines from their "original" clan, which can make for some really interesting and odd Discipline combinations. And I find that players tend to go this route to get to some form of Blood Magic as In-Clan without being Tremere/Cappadocian/etc.

Short version: No. Adding to the banned list.

Some questions.

1) For the "The third post of your character thread is for the accounting of every dot, freebie point, etc., that goes into your character." post do you want us to put each section of spending under spoiler tags?

2) For the third post should we include a section for XP to use in the future?

3) On the sheet do you want the use of black colored dots only or would you prefer color coding to differentiate starting dots vs freebie purchased dots, vs XP purchased dots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic01 View Post
Some questions.

1) For the "The third post of your character thread is for the accounting of every dot, freebie point, etc., that goes into your character." post do you want us to put each section of spending under spoiler tags?

2) For the third post should we include a section for XP to use in the future?

3) On the sheet do you want the use of black colored dots only or would you prefer color coding to differentiate starting dots vs freebie purchased dots, vs XP purchased dots?
1. Your choice.
2. No. This is for character creation, not future stuff. But you can reserve a post for this.
3. As long as your accounting is solid, you can do this.

If I may ask for clarification: my understanding is our Sire is supposedly one Generation closer to Cain than us- meaning, if our maximum generation is 8th, our Sire will be a 7th generation vampire at best. Let's say I don't want to use a lot of points for the Generation rating; from what I saw about the Toreador Sires, there's hardly a 10th or 11th Generation Sire that is proper for the time period, and those who are I find a bit difficult to include in the character's background. Though there are some potential candidates of 8th Generation, I really would appreciate an alternative. Would it be allowed for us to be sired by a non-canon figure whose Sire is canonical? If not, could it be possible to tweak the biographical indications of possible Sires? For reference, I am planning a Toreador Neonate of 12th or 11th Generation, whose Embrace likely occurred in middle or southern Europe around 1124. Thanks in advance for the consideration!
Update: I might have found a workable choice.I would still appreciate some feedback, if only to set the matter straight.