Operation Sorum [HtV]

Old Jan 24 '10, 9:03pm
Legendary

Operation Sorum [HtV]

Operation Sorum - Forum
World of Darkness
Ad Closes: Feb 1 '10
Estimated Members Requested: 4

This'll be a Hunter: the Vigil game, with the players as agents of Task Force Valkyrie members. It will be combat-intensive, and non-combatants will not survive long. You are expendable. The outcome of the mission, maybe of the rest of the world, is up to you.

I'll be accepting 4 people, and i'll peruse each application personally.

You'll have worked as a team for some time, so each piece of meat gets 20xp to work with, with the awards of 2 bonus xp for exceptional backgrounds.

Sources include any Hunter book, as well as WoD core (obviously) and the first armory book. No combat hacks.

Post apps as:

Sheet
Appearance (picture, if any)
Personality
Background

Recruiting ends Feb 1st. 8 days, guys and gals.

So get cracking. Sweet dreams.

Game Description:

* * Accessing TF:V Data Bank ██-████-TWILIGHT * *

* * WARNING: PERSONNEL BELOW LVL 3 SEC. CLEARANCE WILL BE SUBJECTED TO MEM-HAZ 21-4-A * *

* * ACTIVATING... CLEARANCE GRANTED * *

OPERATION SORUM - STATUS: INACTIVE/REQUEST PENDING

MISSION TYPE:
Personal, infiltration, Search and Destroy.

OBJECTIVES: Locate TF:V package [DATA INACCESSIBLE]. Infiltrate cell of [REDACTED], capture ENEs present. Retrieve [DATA INACCESSIBLE] from ENE custody. Return with pacakge and ENEs.

NOTES: ENEs expendable. Personnel expendable. Package mandatory return. Gratuitous payment upon return.

ADDENDUM: Good luck. You'll need it.

Last edited by fetfet; Jan 25 '10 at 2:04am..
I have played a lot of WoD, but never hunter, would that be acceptable to you?

Considering Secret Service. More of an infiltrator, but still able to put bullets in people. Or, might simply tweak around Shale. If I still have that sheet around...

@Water_Tengu: Sure. You'll learn as you go.

@Raveled: By all means, go ahead. Infiltrators are welcome.

Posting interest. Probably going for Long-Range Support. Custom Advanced Armory Endowments: Y/N?

And Custom Endowments are go, correct?

Finally a hunter game! I'm interested, and thinking short range, shotgun and combat knife brute.