vB Code Test Page
Mark Forums Read
Point Buy Calculator
Deathlands - D20 Apocalypse
Deathlands - D20 Apocalypse
The Taio Show
Sep 30 '09
Jun 9 '10 at 7:14am
Deathlands - d20 Apocalypse
Apocalypse Game Needs DM
On the morning of January 20, 2008 the Cold War ended. Not because of peace or conquest, but for a very horrifying reason. Numbers are sketchy, but local communities estimate that on that fateful morning, almost everyone just... died. Instantly, with no suffering. No cause of death could be found, not that there was an extensive search during the mass hysteria following. A good many of those who hadn't died outright began to change, although many were driven off before these changes could threaten any of the survivors. The rest of the world was left to take what was left and try to survive.
I'm Aiden. I've been doing a fair bit of PC gaming on here, mostly with D&D 3.5e, but I've been branching out with Star Wars Saga and d20. I've DMed a bunch of games in real life, and am looking forward to DMing something interesting on here too! Looking forward to working with some awesome players! :3
d20 Modern, d20 Apocalypse
Books Tentatively Permitted:
d20 Future, d20 Weapons Locker
1 - You've been a survivor for a little while, maybe a year. You live in what now passes for the city of New Arconia, which is essentially in a physical location similar to Arizona.
6m5d6v2 or 35 point buy. If roll is below 35 point buy, use 35 point buy instead. You can swap out a higher point buy valued roll for a 35 point buy that you have control over, but no bonuses are received due to the high value of a roll.
(4d10 + Wealth Bonus from Profession) * 2 TUs (Must all be spent at character creation or lost. Please familiarize yourself with the TU system in d20 Apocalypse.)
Full HP at Level 1.
Effectively PL 5
- Any equipment that would be considered Military grade in the d20 System is not permitted at first level, nor are heavy weapons.
- Cash is mildly flexible if you can make a case for it. If you want a car but don't have enough cash to afford it, I will touch base with you on this and figure stuff out.
- Windfall is not permitted. The Profession skill has no effect in this world. Characters do not gain wealth increases at level-up.
- I'm very much against Mutations at this point, at least at first level.
- I have no intention of including mystical powers of any kind at this stage.
- I'm open to a lot of things, if even for the sake of character, just ask first. As things need to be added to the game description, I will add them.
- Please keep in mind that the more I have to work to believe that your character is an average person who just happened to survive the disaster, the less likely you are to be accepted. Keep this in mind with all aspects of the character, including what they posess, how they act, and what powers they have.
Application Due Date: 6:00pm EST, October 11th, 2009
As per MythWeaver's rules
, all rolling is to be done in the
. Please post all applications in the
Feel free to ask any questions about the game or the character creation process here.
Make sure you include the following:
PERSONALITY - How do you respond to your environment? People? Animals? Stress? The cataclysm?
APPEARANCE - How do you look? What do you wear? Is your hair messy? Are your eyes crooked?
HISTORY - What's your life been like so far? How did it change when everyone up and died? How have you coped?
POSITIVES - What makes you a valuable addition to a group? What are your skills?
NEGATIVES - What makes you a pain in the butt to deal with? What quirks or bad habits do you have? I want at least one from everybody.
THE INFO - All the pertinent details.
and anything else you find pertinent.
CS = Character Sheet, P = Personality, A = Appearance, H = History, (+) = Positives, (-) = Negatives
What is listed in each status is what each applicant still needs to fill out!
- Justin Sampson - Fast / Adventurer - STATUS: Application completed.
- Annabelle Jackson - Smart / Rural - STATUS: Application completed.
- Jeremiah Rook - Smart / Entrepreneur - STATUS: Application completed.
The Taio Show
- Leo Rook - Dedicated / EMS - STATUS: Application completed.
- Alexander 'Zander' Carlen Hughes - Fast / Adventurer - STATUS: Application completed.
- Barsidius Jack - Fast / Blue Collar - STATUS: Application completed.
- Aaron Carlson - Strong / Athlete - STATUS: Application completed.
- Ethan Cross - Fast / Adventurer - STATUS: Application completed.
- Cooper Blackland - Fast / Athlete - STATUS: Application completed.
- Damien Winters - Smart / Unknown - STATUS: Application completed.
- Mouse? - Unknown - STATUS: Application completed.
Completed Applications: 9
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Last Database Backup 2017-02-23 09:00:07am local time