Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

jojen_reed.png

"Yorp I understand your eagerness! but i think you should stay back with Stoyan,Astrid and I!""

""These new comers are keen to try out their skills,so I would like them to lead,but based on our instruction,to try and give them experience in dungeoneering..You understand don't you?""

"Lets go back in through the tunnel,and head back inside the main structure,taking the west wing first."

cheezal

cheezal

jojen_reed.png

"Yorp I understand your eagerness! but i think you should stay back with Stoyan,Astrid and I!""

""These new comers are keen to try out their skills,so I would like them to lead,but based on our instruction,to try and give them experience in dungeoneering..You understand don't you?""

"Lets go back in through the tunnel,and head back inside the main structure,taking the west wing first."

cheezal

cheezal

jojen_reed.png