Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

jojen_reed.png

Golan looks at Stoyan in disbelief ,sarcastically he "Yes! i would also tell you to be wary of the western bedroom,however! " he pauses "it's the only way downstairs from that room,so unfortunately we have to go through it,to head downward."

"But besides, it seem's relatively harmless ,except it does tend to make some want to slumber! "

"But we also know how to wake people from that slumber!,so lets not do anything to damage or destroy the beds shall we..."

cheezal

cheezal

jojen_reed.png

Golan looks at Stoyan in disbelief ,sarcastically he "Yes! i would also tell you to be wary of the western bedroom,however! " he pauses "it's the only way downstairs from that room,so unfortunately we have to go through it,to head downward."

"But besides, it seem's relatively harmless ,except it does tend to make some want to slumber! "

"But we also know how to wake people from that slumber!,so lets not do anything to damage or destroy the beds shall we..."

cheezal

cheezal

jojen_reed.png

Golan looks at Stoyan in disbelief ,sarcastically he "Yes! i would also tell you to be wary of the western bedroom,however it