Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

image.png.79cebedff3273afc843e00fa28214ebf.png

Golan gracious that ,that was now over, shifts and angles and lowers himself safely back to the ground.

"Well no, i didn't get close to a spider,but i did hear a noise,whilst looking for where Yorp and Rylan went,and well ,of course i couldn't be certain it was them,or what i presumed was other kobolds, perhaps not as friendly as Yorp...So i climbed up here.. and made a noise to try and lure them out! but it wasn't Kobolds that came out..so i just froze and hoped they would wander off.. not towards you all i hoped.. but then you all came this way..and well...goodness prevailed..."

cheezal

cheezal

Golan gracious that ,that was now over, shifts and angles and lowers himself safely back to the ground.

"Well no, i didn't get close to a spider,but i did hear a noise,whilst looking for where Yorp and Rylan went,and well ,of course i couldn't be certain it was them,or what i presumed was other kobolds, perhaps not as friendly as Yorp...So i climbed up here.. and made a noise to try and lure them out! but it wasn't Kobolds that came out..so i just froze and hoped they would wander off.. not towards you all i hoped.. but then you all came this way..and well...goodness prevailed..."

cheezal

cheezal

"Well no, i didn't get close to a spider,but i did hear a noise,whilst looking for where Yorp and Rylan went,and well of course i couldn't certain it was them,or what i presumed other kobolds, perhaps not as friendly as Yorp...So i climbed up here.. and made a noise to try and lure them out! but it wasn't Kobolds that came out..so i just froze and hoped they would wander off.. not towards you all i hoped.. but then you all came this way..and well...goodness prevailed..."