Edit History

ballon

ballon

RoscoeHuey1.png.e952bebc1c29056cbfad470fd083052c.png

Roscoe Huey Human (Varient) Paladin 5th Level Lawful Good Deity Bahamut

AC: 18 (Chainmail/Shield) HP: 39 Speed: 30ft

Str 18(+4) Dex 12(+1) Con 13(+1) Wis 10 (0) Int 8(-1) Cha 16 (+3)

Passive Perception: 13 Passive Investigation: 9 Passive Insight: 13

2 Attacks Per Round

Long Sword (Versatile) +7 1d8+4 (1d10+4) Handaxe +7 1d6+4

During the past weeks, Roscoe's mind has been filled with conflict. He hated the fact that he had to leave his fellow campions in the lurch, but when he recognized one of the guards at the castle, and when it appeared that the guard recognized him, he knew that if he stayed the rest would be in grave danger. "Damn woman. I should have known better!" he cursed as he slipped away.

Using his harper contacts in the area, he managed to make a clean get away and when he thought things were safe, he immediately set out to find his companions. Along the trek, he ran into Markax and after a brief introduction, it was decided that 2 was better than 1. And with that, they headed in the direction that Roscoe thought the others would follow. With more than a few "right turns" taken when a left would have been better, as he was beginning to feel that his was a fools errand, and he had most certainly signed Markax's death warrant, along with his, he spotted a group of folks up on the horizon. Hoping against hope, "Markax, I think we may have found my friends!" Roscoe starts forward with caution. As he gets closer, when he spies the githzerai, he gives a yell of joy, "Vithka, is that really you?" Rushing forward as he spies the others and lets out a long sigh of relief.

"Good to see you all again and I am happy to see that you all have fared well. But where are my manners. This rather large fellow is Markax."

Giving a heartfelt apology and quick statement about why he had taken off, "Thank you all. You have no idea how good it feels to be back amongst friends." Rubbing his hands together and blowing warm air on them, "So, where are we off to now?"

ballon

ballon

2 Attacks Per Round

Long Sword (Versatile) +7 1d8+4 (1d10+4) Handaxe +7 1d6+4

During the past weeks, Roscoe's mind has been filled with conflict. He hated the fact that he had to leave his fellow campions in the lurch, but when he recognized one of the guards at the castle, and when it appeared that the guard recognized him, he knew that if he stayed the rest would be in grave danger. "Damn woman. I should have known better!" he cursed as he slipped away.

Using his harper contacts in the area, he managed to make a clean get away and when he thought things were safe, he immediately set out to find his companions. Along the trek, he ran into Markax and after a brief introduction, it was decided that 2 was better than 1. And with that, they headed in the direction that Roscoe thought the others would follow. With more than a few "right turns" taken when a left would have been better, as he was beginning to feel that his was a fools errand, and he had most certainly signed Markax's death warrant, along with his, he spotted a group of folks up on the horizon. Hoping against hope, "Markax, I think we may have found my friends!" Roscoe starts forward with caution. As he gets closer, when he spies the githzerai, he gives a yell of joy, "Vithka, is that really you?" Rushing forward as he spies the others and lets out a long sigh of relief.

"Good to see you all again and I am happy to see that you all have fared well. But where are my manners. This rather large fellow is Markax."

Giving a heartfelt apology and quick statement about why he had taken off, "Thank you all. You have no idea how good it feels to be back amongst friends." Rubbing his hands together and blowing warm air on them, "So, where are we off to now?"

ballon

ballon

RoscoeHuey1.png.e952bebc1c29056cbfad470fd083052c.png

2 Attacks Per Round

Long Sword (Versatile) +7 1d8+4 (1d10+3) Handaxe +7 1d6+4

Roscoe Huey1.png