Edit History

TricksterArcane

TricksterArcane

Markax, AC 16 HP 38/38

spacer.pngA large figure stands beside the human paladin, a dragonborn with dark silver scales and magenta eyes. He is armored in what looks like a suit of mail made out of small, flat river stones.

"Well met. My name is Markax. Your friend Roscoe has been telling me all about your past adventures together."

You notice the dragonborn make a slight expression of annoyance at the mention of the name Trovus.

"Indeed, we have seen better times here in the Ten Towns. Some have been able to deal with it better than others, but we have all felt the icy grip of the Frostmaiden for quite too long. I had been looking for a solution to remedy this problem when I met Roscoe here. He suggested we might be able to work together."

"An invasion of duergar? By the stars! Will the tribulations of this region never cease? Well, it seems the eternal winter can wait a while longer until we have addressed this duergar problem. Do you have any leads?"

OOC

Statblock

MARKAX (Adventurer's League Log)

Male Dragonborn, Neutral Good, Level 5 Circle of Stars Druid

Armor Class 16 | Hit Points 38/38 | Speed 30 ft.

STR 12 (+1) DEX 14 (+2) CON 14 (+2) INT 10 () WIS 18 (+4) CHA 8 (-1)

Saving Throws INT +3, WIS +7

Skills Arcana +3, Nature +3, Perception +7, Survival +7

Senses Passive Perception 17

Spell Casting Wisdom, Save DC 15, Spell Attack +7, +1 Moon Sickle (DC 16, Spell Attack +8)

TricksterArcane

TricksterArcane

Markax, AC 16 HP 38/38

spacer.pngA large figure stands beside the human paladin, a dragonborn with dark silver scales and magenta eyes. He is armored in what looks like a suit of mail made out of small, flat river stones.

"Well met. My name is Markax. Your friend Roscoe has been telling me all about your past adventures together."

You notice the dragonborn make a slight expression of annoyance at the mention of the name Trovus.

"Indeed, we have seen better times here in the Ten Towns. Some have been able to deal with it better than others, but we have all felt the icy grip of the Frostmaiden for quite too long. I had been looking for a solution to remedy this problem when I met Roscoe here. He suggested we might be able to work together."

"An invasion of duergar? By the stars! Will the tribulations of this area never cease? Well, it seems the eternal winter can wait a while longer until we have addressed this duergar problem. Do you have any leads?"

OOC

Statblock

Spell Casting Wisdom, Save DC 15, Spell Attack +7, +1 Moon Sickle (DC 16, Spell Attack +8)

TricksterArcane

TricksterArcane

Markax, AC 16 HP 38/38

OOC

Statblock