Edit History

Paxon

Paxon

Tank/Crew naming and customization.

I’m just going to make this its own thread, so it doesn’t get too mixed up with other OOC conversation. There are a few decisions to make about the tank and crew now that players are selected.

1. What is the tank called?

It has a designation, but what is it known as in the wastelands. What’s its name? Behemoth? Monster? Dominator? Betsy? Blasty McBoomerson? You decide. If nothing else, everyone throw up a suggestion or a few, and we can vote.

2. What is the crew known as?

The crew likely has a name as well, although it could just be “The Crew of the [Tank Name]”. But might as well have a cool name for a kind of mercenary group that has now existed for generations. Here are some examples from fiction as inspiration: Bridgeburners. The Black Company. Avengers. Inglorious Basterds. Rico’s Roughnecks. Suicide Squad. Again, come up with some suggestions, and you all can pick.

3. Crew Build Options

I selected feats and talents for the Crew entity. These are open for customization. If you all can come to a consensus on some that would be changed for the best, I am open to that. I’m also going to put in place a system for retraining these as we go, which will mostly be devoting hours to as a whole crew. The tank and crew both will be things y’all can keep customizing as we go along.

Paxon

Paxon

Tank/Crew naming and customization.

I’m just going to make this its own thread, so it doesn’t get too mixed up with other OOC conversation. There are a few decisions to make about the tank and crew now that players are selected.

1. What is the tank called?

It has a designation, but what is it known as in the wastelands. What’s its name? Behemoth? Monster? Dominator? Betsy? Blasty McBoomerson? You decide. If nothing else, everyone throw up a suggestion or a few, and we can vote.

2. What is the crew known as?

The crew likely has a name as well, although it could just be “The Crew of the [Tank Name]”. But might as well have a cool name for a kind of mercenary group that has now existed for generations. Here are some examples from fiction as inspiration: Bridgeburners. The Black Company. Avengers. Inglorious Basterds. Rico’s Roughnecks. Suicide Squad. Again, come up with some suggestions, and you all can pick.

3. Crew Build Options

I selected feats and talents for the Crew entity. These are open for customization. If you all can come to a consensus on some that would be changed for the best, I am open to that. I’m also going to put in place a system for retraining these as we go, which will mostly be devoting hours to as a whole crew. The tank and crew both will be things y’all can keep customizing as we go along.