Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

7 hours ago, bcool999 said:

I do like the idea of a Boom Box/ Loudspeaker system on the tank. 

As for names, something simplistic that would be passed down from the original crew would be good. I do kind of like the Tia suggestion earlier. It harkens to the original designation and most ships and vehicles seem to be personified as feminine when named. 

If we went with that we could go alliterative with the Crew name and call ourselves Tia’s Tankers. 

6 hours ago, Djacob91 said:

Tiny Tia and Tia's Tankers?

This works.  And if the tank was originally based in the SW US, it works even better, given the large percentage of Spanish speakers in that region.

I vote for Tia (Tiny Tia works as well) and Tia's Tankers.

EDIT:  Can we call the main cannon 'LA Chancla'? 😄

Arklytte

Arklytte

7 hours ago, bcool999 said:

I do like the idea of a Boom Box/ Loudspeaker system on the tank. 

As for names, something simplistic that would be passed down from the original crew would be good. I do kind of like the Tia suggestion earlier. It harkens to the original designation and most ships and vehicles seem to be personified as feminine when named. 

If we went with that we could go alliterative with the Crew name and call ourselves Tia’s Tankers. 

6 hours ago, Djacob91 said:

Tiny Tia and Tia's Tankers?

This works.  And if the tank was originally based in the SW US, it works even better, given the large percentage of Spanish speakers in that region.

I vote for Tia (Tiny Tia works as well) and Tia's Tankers.