Edit History

Paxon

Paxon

It looks like I can set up a poll, but I'd need something to populate it with. So I think I like Mori's suggestion of an approval vote at this point is a good one. I already see a few semi-votes, but let's just have everyone make one more official "vote" post from each of you.

@Arklytte @M3mentoMori @dalamb @bcool999 @Djacob91 @PigLickJF please make a post and include each name you like for the Tank, and each name you like for The Crew (which can include "The Tank" and "The Crew" as choices of course). You may vote for as many choices as you want, you don't have to limit it to one (though you can). It is not ranked, just list them out. We'll see which names get the most votes and go from there. Reference Mori's post above with the collected names for everything mentioned so far.

The Tank

• Choice A
  • Choice B 
  • Choice C
  • etc...

The Crew

• Choice A
  • Choice B
  • etc...

Paxon

Paxon

It looks like I can set up a poll, but I'd need something to populate it with. So I think I like Mori's suggestion of an approval vote at this point is a good one. I already see a few semi-votes, but let's just have everyone make one more official "vote" post from each of you.

@Arklytte @M3mentoMori @dalamb @bcool999 @Djacob91 @PigLickJF please make a post and include each name you like for the Tank, and each name you like for The Crew (which can include "The Tank" and "The Crew" as choices of course). You may vote for as many choices as you want, you don't have to limit it to one (though you can). We'll see what gets the most votes and go from there. Reference Mori's post above with the collected names for everything mentioned so far.

The Tank

• Choice A
  • Choice B 
  • Choice C
  • etc...

The Crew

• Choice A
  • Choice B
  • etc...