Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

31 minutes ago, Djacob91 said:

Smash to Hammer: I say sure. Ark is the primary driver, and I don't have particularly strong feelings towards either talent over the other. So, whichever he prefers.

Focusing Reload: I say nah. Looking over things it seems unnecessary and probably not worth giving up a different talent for.

Fragmenting Shot: I say sure. A nice bit of AoE on the main gun will be nice. I would be interested to know your opinion on using it with other AoE options like canister shot or Explosive Rounds(assuming that we add said improvement in the future).

Chemical Thrower: I say sure. I like the idea of having a different shape on it instead of just the line option, just gives more versatility in our secondary weapons for the tank. Oh, and I would go with fire as the damage type, it seems more fitting than the other options in universe to have some homemade napalm than a tank full of liquid nitrogen or something.

What DJ said.  🙂

re: The chemical thrower, if we wanted, Doc could supply Improved Acid Flasks and Improved Liquid Ice to one of the techie types, and they could make ammo canisters for the thrower.  That way we could have all three as options, and just load whichever of the three ammo types we wanted, when we wanted it.

Arklytte

Arklytte

27 minutes ago, Djacob91 said:

Smash to Hammer: I say sure. Ark is the primary driver, and I don't have particularly strong feelings towards either talent over the other. So, whichever he prefers.

Focusing Reload: I say nah. Looking over things it seems unnecessary and probably not worth giving up a different talent for.

Fragmenting Shot: I say sure. A nice bit of AoE on the main gun will be nice. I would be interested to know your opinion on using it with other AoE options like canister shot or Explosive Rounds(assuming that we add said improvement in the future).

Chemical Thrower: I say sure. I like the idea of having a different shape on it instead of just the line option, just gives more versatility in our secondary weapons for the tank. Oh, and I would go with fire as the damage type, it seems more fitting than the other options in universe to have some homemade napalm than a tank full of liquid nitrogen or something.

What DJ said.  🙂

re: The chemical thrower, if we wanted, Doc could supply Improved Acid Flasks and Improved Liquid Ice to one of the techie types, and they could make ammo canisters for the thrower.  That way we could have all three as options, and just load whichever of the three ammo types we wanted.