Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

Apropos of nothing, but, since we're all talking about talents and whatnot, I wanted to bring up something.  Doc has the War Paint formulae, with the following colors:

• Black: +7 Competence Bonus to Stealth

• Blue: +15' Enhancement Bonus to Speed

• Green: Increase duration of Morale bonuses by 2 rounds

• Yellow: +7 Competence Bonus to Perception

Doc will be applying one color to everyone first thing every morning, and it'll last all day (18 hours).  In addition to the basic bonus, it will also give everyone oodles of temp HP to start the day, and also give them an innoculation that will protect them from Doc's alchemical attacks, and allows some of his other healing class features to work on them.  Basically, It's A Good Thing™.  😄

However, if there is anyone who still has a trait to spend, there's a trait called Highland Clansman (which I refluffed as Tanker Crew when I took it) that allows you to have two war paints applied at the same time.  Just thought I'd mention it, if anyone was interested.  🙂

Arklytte

Arklytte

Apropos of nothing, but, since we're all talking about talents and whatnot, I had a couple of thoughts for everyone.

Arklytte

Arklytte

Apropos of nothing, but, since we're all talking about talents and whatnot, I had a couple of thoughts for everyone.

1. Doc can prep a large number of Alchemical Forumlae to have on him at any one time.  He normally has the following:
    1. Panacea (2)
      Salve (4)
      Universal Alcohol (1 (6 doses))

2. War Paint