Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

Yeah, Green is fine for the tank. Though the Tank is still slightly separate from The Crew, so that bonus would apply to morale bonuses that affect the creature that is The Tank. It would not affect every member of the The Crew, you'd still have to apply individual green paints to make aid anothers on one another linger. I'm also going to be a bit more strict with Aid Another upon the tank itself than i might be otherwise. For instance, mostly I'm not going to allow Aid Another to the tank's AC, as it's hard to justify and I can quickly see it getting out of hand if every crewmember throws separate +2 bonuses on it. There might be situational exceptions.

That makes sense.  Still, being able to Aid one round and have it stick  around afor a couple more is a good thing.

For now, Green is the only War Paint I have that will work.  As we level, I may end up getting others.

Aid is a Morale boost.  AFAIK, those stack normally, so even if everyone Aided AC, it'd still only be +2.

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

Yup, all those are fine (oh crap, what have I done? Everything is about to get run over and smashed!). 

MWUAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*rubs hands together, Mr Burns style*

"Smithers...release the tank!!!"

😄

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

And yes, Mobile Focus will allow you as the driver to restore MF to the Tank/Crew when you take that action. There will still be the normal restriction on the Crew of only allowing MF to be restored once per round, but you all can get around that a little bit by the options to expend/restore your own MFs.

Cool Beans! 🙂

EDIT: As we level (and presuming the Tank will level with us), we should seriously consider Great Focus as a Crew feat.  Having a second MF (and being able to recover 2/rd) would probably be a good thing too.

Arklytte

Arklytte

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

Yeah, Green is fine for the tank. Though the Tank is still slightly separate from The Crew, so that bonus would apply to morale bonuses that affect the creature that is The Tank. It would not affect every member of the The Crew, you'd still have to apply individual green paints to make aid anothers on one another linger. I'm also going to be a bit more strict with Aid Another upon the tank itself than i might be otherwise. For instance, mostly I'm not going to allow Aid Another to the tank's AC, as it's hard to justify and I can quickly see it getting out of hand if every crewmember throws separate +2 bonuses on it. There might be situational exceptions.

That makes sense.  Still, being able to Aid one round and have it stick  around afor a couple more is a good thing.

For now, Green is the only War Paint I have that will work.  As we level, I may end up getting others.

Aid is a Morale boost.  AFAIK, those stack normally, so even if everyone Aided AC, it'd still only be +2.

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

Yup, all those are fine (oh crap, what have I done? Everything is about to get run over and smashed!). 

MWUAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

😄

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

And yes, Mobile Focus will allow you as the driver to restore MF to the Tank/Crew when you take that action. There will still be the normal restriction on the Crew of only allowing MF to be restored once per round, but you all can get around that a little bit by the options to expend/restore your own MFs.

Cool beans!  🙂

Arklytte

Arklytte

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

That makes sense.  Still, being able to Aid one round and have it stock for a couple more is a good thing.

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

MWUAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

😄

2 hours ago, Paxon said:

Cool beans!  🙂