Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Jana

"spacer.pngWe're Keleres, to uphold the peace and integrity of the galaxy. I wil not let billions die

without a chance to flee or evacuate, based solely on the words and insufficient data of 109.XY alone!"

"There has to be another way", Jana thought, her mind reeling.

"Let's not pretend that an enemy of our enemy is our friend, as it's clearly not the case here", she said, addressing Karrik, in a low voice only her companions could hear. "If we can destroy the machine, so be it, the lives of billions is more important than the destroying a L1z1x, but I will not stand aside and let all those people suffer only because they're in the way of a galactic consipracy, popped out from the L1z1x's head. I'm not sure we could completely destrory it, anyway, given what it is."

eltorin

eltorin

Jana

"spacer.pngWe're Keleres, to uphold the peace and integrity of the galaxy. I wil not let billions die

without a chance to flee or evacuate, based solely on the words and insufficient data of 109.XY alone!"

"There has to be another way", Jana thought, her mind reeling.

"Let's not pretend that an enemy of our enemy is our friend, as it's clearly not the case here", she said, addressing her words to Karrik, in a low voice only her companion could hear. "If we can destroy the machine, so be it, the lives of billions is more important than the destroying a L1z1x, but I will not stand aside and let all those people suffer only because they're in the way of a galactic consipracy, popped out from the L1z1x's head. I'm not sure we could completely destrory it, anyway, given what it is."