Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

Please direct all mechanical questions regarding character creation here.

Please be sure to read the Character Creation & House Rules thread, in their entirety before posting questions.

The rules for this game will be fairly complicated, and I have done my best to answer as many of them as I could foresee.  A thorough examination of the Rules should answer most questions.

If you need further clarification, or if I missed something, please don't hesitate to ask.  🙂

Arklytte

Arklytte

Please be sure to read the Character Creation & House Rules thread, as well as the Rules & Lore section, in their entirety before posting questions.

The rules for this game will be fairly complicated, and I have done my best to answer as many of them as I could foresee.  A thorough examination of the Rules should answer most questions.

If you need further clarification, or if I missed something, please don't hesitate to ask.  🙂

Arklytte

Arklytte

Please be sure to read the Character Creation & House Rules thread, in it's entirety before posting questions.  The rules for this game will be fairly complicated, and I have done my best to answer as many of them as I could foresee.  A thorough examination of the Rules should answer most questions.