Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

I'll be your first question of the day. 😇

Extra Origin Talent feat.
What limitation to the type of talent are we allowed to use with it.
It doesn't specify if it is limited to choosing a Phenomenal, Potent or Auxiliary/Utility talents.

Do we assume it's the standard Potent Talent, which can be converted to two Auxiliary talents and 1 Utility talent?

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

It doesn't specify if it is limited to choosing a Phenomenal, Potent or Auxiliary/Utility talents.

Do we assume it's the standard Potent Talent, which can be converted to two Auxiliary talents and 1 Utility talent?

Other than Boons that are considered SU and are affected by the Beholders' Eye.
Does this apply to other SU abilities provided by classes/feats? Since SU are normally supposed to work in Anti-magic zones.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Do we assume it's the standard potent talent, which can be converted to two utility talents and 1 Utility talent?

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Do we assume it's the standard potent talent, which can be converted to two utility talents?

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Do we assume it's the standard potent talent, which can be converted to two utility talents?