Edit History

Kavonde

Kavonde

Gaerzil-300x400.jpgGaerzil | HP 9/12 | AC 16 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11
Spell Slots: 1st Level 0/3
Active Effects: Mage Armor

Gerzil, standing beneath a nearby tree, eating an apple, and watching his companions' efforts, eyes the newcomer with mild suspicion. He's far from the first survivor of Elturel to randomly stumble upon them, but he's the first since Hravin to actually look capable of defending himself. Well, I won't complain about more allies to stand between me and the things that try to kill us.

"Well, you've stumbled upon a quest of great urgency," he says aloud. "We're assembling a caravan of other survivors, and after facing hellspawn, cultists, and deadly traps, we're now faced with our most dire mission yet."

He gestures towards the building that the others are currently trying to infiltrate without getting cooked to charcoal by its arcane defenses.

"Looting a shop for parchment," he intones solemnly. "Truly a worthy cause, should you wish to swear your blade to it."

He leans against the tree and takes a bite from his apple. "I am Gaerzil Thallander, former apprentice to Rivalen Blackhand--yes, the Rivalen Blackhand. And I... am supervising."

As Keryn limps out of the building, he raises his voice and calls, "Excellent work! You're doing great!"

Beside Gaerzil, a large, black-and-white tomcat curls around his legs and stares at the dragonborn calmly.

Kavonde

Kavonde

Gaerzil-300x400.jpgGaerzil | HP 9/12 | AC 16 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11

Gerzil, standing beneath a nearby tree, eating an apple, and watching his companions' efforts, eyes the newcomer with mild suspicion. He's far from the first survivor of Elturel to randomly stumble upon them, but he's the first since Hravin to actually look capable of defending himself. Well, I won't complain about more allies to stand between me and the things that try to kill us.

"Well, you've stumbled upon a quest of great urgency," he says aloud. "We're assembling a caravan of other survivors, and after facing hellspawn, cultists, and deadly traps, we're now faced with our most dire mission yet."

He gestures towards the building that the others are currently trying to infiltrate without getting cooked to charcoal by its arcane defenses.

"Looting a shop for parchment," he intones solemnly. "Truly a worthy cause, should you wish to swear your blade to it." He leans against the tree and takes a bite from his apple. "I am Gaerzil Thallander, former apprentice to Rivalen Blackhand--yes, the Rivalen Blackhand. And I... am supervising."

As Keryn limps out of the building, he raises his voice and calls, "Excellent work! You're doing great!"

Beside Gaerzil, a large, black-and-white tomcat curls around his legs and stares at the dragonborn calmly.

Kavonde

Kavonde

"Looting a shop for parchment," he intones solemnly. "Truly a worthy cause, should you wish to swear your blade to it." He leans against the tree and takes a bite from his apple. "I am Gaerzil Thallander, former apprentice to Rivalen Blackhand--yes, the Rivalen Blackhand. And I... am supervising."