Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

token_1-2.png.787bd575645206ea3ebb0c28bcc2ce92.pngKeryn Donnathlascen

Moon Elf Rogue 

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 17/17 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 14, Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Elven, Chondathan, Illuskan, Draconic, Thieves' Cant

Keryn recalled the vrocks death in a slightly different manner - one involving divine power and a battleaxe wielded by a different Tiefling - but surprisingly he took the point that Gaerzil has contributed already. Perhaps his mood was improved by the reappearance of a successful Grug and Gwen.

"No grave yet, though a rest would do well." He replied to Pal, entirely straightfaced.

Before Dara, he adds his own thanks to Niri. "I've no doubt the caravan will need every strong sword arm it can find in the coming days, though travelling with us will surely draw more attention than being alone. Your actions are honourable." Turning to Dara he continues "Yes, judging by what we've seen, the more distant between us and Elturel the better - devils of more than one kind seem to be stalking the lands, and there are some who still believe it's too few. Once we stop, we should organise a watch. I shall remain aware during my trance, and am given to rise earlier than the rest of you to cover the Thuldark and Godswake but I cannot watch the whole caravan alone."

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

Movement: -

Reaction: -

Object Interaction: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Booming Blade . Melee Weapon Attack: +1d8 Thunder damage if creature moves.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

PureChance

PureChance

token_1-2.png.787bd575645206ea3ebb0c28bcc2ce92.pngKeryn Donnathlascen

Moon Elf Rogue 

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 6/17 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 14, Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Elven, Chondathan, Illuskan, Draconic, Thieves' Cant

Keryn recalled the vrocks death in a slightly different manner - one involving divine power and a battleaxe wielded by a different Tiefling - but surprisingly he took the point that Gaerzil has contributed already. Perhaps his mood was improved by the reappearance of a successful Grug and Gwen.

"No grave yet, though a rest would do well." He replied to Pal, entirely straightfaced.

Before Dara, he adds his own thanks to Niri. "I've no doubt the caravan will need every strong sword arm it can find in the coming days, though travelling with us will surely draw more attention than being alone. Your actions are honourable." Turning to Dara he continues "Yes, judging by what we've seen, the more distant between us and Elturel the better - devils of more than one kind seem to be stalking the lands, and there are some who still believe it's too few. Once we stop, we should organise a watch. I shall remain aware during my trance, and am given to rise earlier than the rest of you to cover the Thuldark and Godswake but I cannot watch the whole caravan alone."

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

Movement: -

Reaction: -

Object Interaction: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Booming Blade . Melee Weapon Attack: +1d8 Thunder damage if creature moves.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.