Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

token_1-2.png.787bd575645206ea3ebb0c28bcc2ce92.pngKeryn Donnathlascen

Moon Elf Rogue 

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 17/17 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 14, Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Elven, Chondathan, Illuskan, Draconic, Thieves' Cant

Of course the notebook, which had cost Keryn so much pain and dignity both, was missing. At least the only one who had witnessed his difficulties in crossing the river had left, though the Goliath had appeared a consummate survivor at home in the wilderness. His loss may prove regretful as they travelled to Baldur's Gate. Unable to add much to Gaerzil's assessment of the runes, Keryn stands. "I'll go speak to Hastrine," he volunteers, "I saw her once tonight already". For starters the N'Tel’Quessir may simply misunderstand elven behaviour, for second he would much prefer speaking with his kin, and for third the woman was clearly Feytouched which may be all that was needed to explain her odd behaviour. The quicker they ruled out suspects the quicker they could enlist their help. "I never trusted Vollis either, something off when we met her though I couldn't say what," he volunteered more quietly before leaving. The last thing they needed was a witch hunt.

He moved silently through the camp, a moonlight shadow, till he found Hastrine. Subtly guiding her away from prying eyes, he began in elven "A dark night in dark times, it seems daherow stalk amongst our camp. How do you fare?"

OOC

Action: Gently interrogate Hastrine about what's bothering her, and if she saw anything.

Bonus Action: -

Movement: -

Reaction: Absorb Elements if required

Object Interaction: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Booming Blade . Melee Weapon Attack: +1d8 Thunder damage if creature moves.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

PureChance

PureChance

Moon Elf Rogue 

Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)

Of course the notebook, which had cost Keryn so much pain and dignity both, was missing. At least the only one who had witnessed his difficulties in crossing the river had left, though the Goliath had appeared a consummate survivor at home in the wilderness. His loss may prove regretful as they travelled to Baldur's Gate. Unable to add much to Gaerzil's assessment of the runes, Keryn stands. "I'll go speak to Hastrine," he volunteers, "I saw her once tonight already". For starters the N'Tel’Quessir may simply misunderstand elven behaviour, for second he would much prefer speaking with his kin, and for third the woman was clearly Feytouched which may be all that was needed to explain her odd behaviour. The quicker they ruled out suspects the quicker they could enlist their help. "I never trusted Vollis either, something off when we met her though I couldn't say what," he volunteered more quietly before leaving. The last thing they needed was a witch hunt.

He moved silently through the camp, a moonlight shadow, till he found Hastrine. Subtly guiding her away from prying eyes, he began in elven "A dark night in dark times, it seems daherow stalk amongst our camp. How do you fare?"

OOC

Action: Aid Gaerzil's Arcana Check

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

PureChance

PureChance

Moon Elf Rogue 

OOC

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

PureChance

PureChance

Moon Elf Rogue 

He moved silently through the camp, a moonlight shadow, till he found Hastrine. Subtly guiding her away from prying eyes, he began in elven "A dark night in dark times, it seems Daherow stalk amongst our camp. How do you fare?"

OOC

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features: