Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

token_1-2.png.787bd575645206ea3ebb0c28bcc2ce92.pngKeryn Donnathlascen

Moon Elf Rogue 

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 17/17 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 14, Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Elven, Chondathan, Illuskan, Draconic, Thieves' Cant

"Amin naa sorry lle utua rashwe beien hae- tuulo' i' oira ndor,I am sorry you are troubled so away from the eternal lands," he replies carefully, "Amin caela il- wanwa, nan' amin ume nowa eller nae 'ksh- nosse sal' yassene. I' Unseeliethough I have never visited, I did think there were those of a darker bent still within. The Unseelie." He glances over his shoulder, as if wary to summon any further enemy upon the camp. "Uuma dela,Nevermind..." he moves swiftly on, "Amin il- onaya nowe a' gwaith sinome. I' quick ones dona hini - ron tul a ar' auta yassen ai focus ri' patience, sen tiri runya gutterien sina men ar' tanya e' i' lightest en' sul. Sen -dur nauva n'ataya nir' ner am' amin sintaI would not put too much stock in the opinions of the others here. The Quick Ones are like children - they come and go with little focus or patience, their bright flames guttering this way and that in the lightest of breezes. Their opinions shall change several times yet I've no doubt."

He walks a little longer with Hastrine, breathing the clean night air away from the panic and bustle of the camp, before excusing himself. "Amin quena a' vasha vee' lle nyaraya. Lle sinta he` eithel? naa eller anythien lle nyaraya amin en' he`?Forgive me, I should talk to Vasha as you suggest. You know her well? Better than a simple customer at least. Is there anything you could tell me of her character?"

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

Movement: -

Reaction: Absorb Elements if required

Object Interaction: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Booming Blade . Melee Weapon Attack: +1d8 Thunder damage if creature moves.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

PureChance

PureChance

token_1-2.png.787bd575645206ea3ebb0c28bcc2ce92.pngKeryn Donnathlascen

Moon Elf Rogue 

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 17/17 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 14, Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Elven, Chondathan, Illuskan, Draconic, Thieves' Cant

"I am sorry you are troubled so away from the eternal lands," he replies carefully, "though I have never visited, I did think there were those of a darker bent still within. The unseelie." He glances over his shoulder, as if wary to summon any further enemy upon the camp. "Nevermind," he moves swiftly on, "I would not put too much stock in the opinions of the others here. The Quick Ones are like children - they come and go with little focus or patience, their bright flames guttering this way and that in the lightest of breezes. Their opinions shall change several times yet I've no doubt."

He walks a little longer with Hastrine, breathing the clean night air away from the panic and bustle of the camp, before excusing himself. "Forgive me, I should talk to Vasha as you suggest. You know her well? Better than a simple customer at least. Is there anything you could tell me of her character?"

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: -

Movement: -

Reaction: Absorb Elements if required

Object Interaction: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Booming Blade . Melee Weapon Attack: +1d8 Thunder damage if creature moves.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.