Edit History

Kavonde

Kavonde

Gaerzil-300x400.jpgGaerzil | HP 12/12 | AC 16 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11
Spell Slots: 1st Level 3/3
Active Effects: N/A

Gaerzil considers Keryn's plan thoughtfully. "Very well, I can make an attempt. If she is indeed some sort of devil worshipper, and if she's familiar with Elturgard, it's likely she's had to hide her allegiance. Perhaps I could shout a warning that the Hellriders are coming? Though the deception might serve better if we had someone who could actually look and act the part. Perhaps Gwen, though I'm not sure she could pass herself off as one of those self-righteous zealots."

OOC

I'll go ahead and preemptively roll a Deception check for this plan. If anyone wanted to Aid it, Gaerzil with his +0 could definitely use the assistance.

Kavonde

Kavonde

Gaerzil-300x400.jpgGaerzil | HP 12/12 | AC 16 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11
Spell Slots: 1st Level 3/3
Active Effects: N/A

Gaerzil considers Keryn's plan thoughtfully. "Very well, I can make an attempt. If she is indeed some sort of devil worshipper, and if she's familiar with Elturgard, it's likely she's had to hide her allegiance. Perhaps I could shout a warning that the Hellriders are coming? Though the deception might serve better if we had someone who could actually look and act the part. Perhaps Gwen, though I'm not sure she could pass herself off as one of those self-righteous zealots."