Fortitude 10
Dexterity 2 Toughness 0/10
Fighting 0 Will 6
Intellect 1    
Awareness 4    
Presence 0    

POWERS

Past Life Memories (2pp)

... Advantages (Beginner's Luck, Jack-of-all-trades)

Ka Sense (1pp)

... Sense 1 (Mental Awareness)

Levitation (9pp)

... Flight 4 (30 mph), subtle 1

Telekinetic Shield (11pp)

... sustained Protection 10, subtle 1

Telekinesis (25pp)

... Move Object 10, Accurate 2, subtle 1

Telekinetic Bolt

... Ranged Damage 10, Accurate 2, subtle 1

Telepathy (33pp)

... Mind Reading 10, subtle 1; Communication 3 (mental)

ESP

... Remote Viewing 8 (Visual, Auditory, Mental), subtle 1

ADVANTAGES

Perfect Mind

... Eidetic Memory

... Ultimate Effort (Will checks)

This feels familiar...

... Accurate Attack

SKILLS

Expertise: Ancient Egypt 4 +5
Insight 4 +8
Perception 4 +8
Deception 4 +4
Persuasion 4 +4

OFFENSES

Initiative +1

Telekinetic Bolt

+6 To Hit, +10 DC

Abilities 14pp / Powers 81pp / Advantages 3pp / Skills 10pp / Defenses 22pp

Edit: changed Niece to Nice

Background

Heru-Ra was confused at first when he found himself standing before Anubis in the hall of judgment, until his memory came back to him. His trusted advisor, the wizard Tan-Aktor struck him down in a bid for power in some profane arcane ritual, but in his final moments he managed to turn the tables and stabbed the traitor in his vile heart.

“Heru-Ra,” the God spoke, distracting himself from his thoughts, “Warrior prince, hero of Kemet, you stand before the guardian of the dead. Come forward and be judged.”

“Where is Tan-Aktor,” Heru-Ra demanded of the God, suddenly overwhelmed with anger.

Tan-Aktor came before you and was already judged. His soul is to be fed to Ammit, devourer of the dead.”

“No! I demand that Tan-Aktor be destroyed by my hands!”

“For what purpose?”

“Justice!”

And the God laughed, “Human justice is the sole purview of the living, and you’ve already had it. Tan-Aktor now faces divine justice for his crimes against ma’at, as is the purview of the gods. Now leave your attachment to your former life behind and be judged.” Anubis gestured towards the scale and the feather.

Heru-Ra scowled, “Then by the blood of Osiris, the God of the pharaohs, the same blood that flowed through my veins as the physical embodiment of the Gods on Kemet, I demand to be Tan-Aktor’s divine justice!”

Heru-Ra nearly lost his footing as the temple shook with the Gods fury. “YOU WOULD DARE PRESUME DIVINITY BEFORE JUDGEMENT! If you want your justice so badly, THEN SO BE IT! I sentence you and Tan-Aktor to reincarnate for all of time, so that you may have your justice again and again. As long as Tan-Aktor returns to the living, then so too shall Heru-Ra!”

Mark Perez was on his way home when he encountered the two boys harassing the old homeless lady, and he just couldn’t it alone. Maybe because she reminded him too much of his abuela.

“Don’t you two have anything better to do with your time? Why don’t you **** off someplace else.”

The bigger of the two looked up from the old lady, “Oh really. Are you gonna make us? What are you gonna do about it?”

“How about I make you internet famous,” said Mark as he pulled out his phone and hit record.

“You shitting me? Go ahead. I’d love to show this off.”

“Maybe in some circles you two are the funniest shit that walked on two legs, but I know of at least three different social justice groups who would love to know about a couple of assholes harassing little old homeless ladies.”

The bigger one marched towards Mark, “You fucking kidding me! You think you’re some kind of fucking hero with that little phone of yours! We’re just having some fun you-” he continued on calling mark every slur he could think of. Mark just backed up from his advance.

“Ooh, more of that please. I think I’m capturing your good side.”

“Come on man,” said the other, “it’s not worth it.”

“It’s really not,” agreed Mark.

And with that, the two retreated, cursing him out as they left. When they were gone from view Mark put his phone away to check on the old lady, whose eyes lit up on seeing him.

“Alex? Is that you? Oh, Alex it’s been too long.”

“Umm, lady? Do I know you? Who’s Alex?”

“Why, it’s me. Maggie! Did you not want to be called Alex anymore?”

“My name is Mark.”

“Oh, did you transition?” Mark didn’t think that was what the word meant. “I see, I see. I guess that’s just what happens when people die.”

He felt a pang of sadness for the old lady. She must have some form of dementia and had mistaken him for this Alex person, who had died.

“Oh, Maggie. I’m sorry.”

“Oh it’s not your fault sweetie. It was the furcon of ‘79 at the pyramid plaza. YIFF IN HELL YA CROC HEADED BASTARDS!”

“Oh. I… see…” Mark didn’t quite know what to say to that. Did they even have furcons back then? “I’m just gonna see if there’s any homeless shelters nearby. Maybe they’ll have someone nice that you can talk too.”

“Aren’t I already talking to someone nice. Hehehe.”

“Ha… right…” Mark took out his phone again.

H-O-M-E

“Oh, wait, wait. I have something of yours,” said Maggie, as she started rooting around in her overturned shopping cart, “let’s see. Where are you li’l bug?”

“Are you finding everything okay Maggie,” Asked Mark. She already seemed mentally unstable. Could she be dangerous too?

L-E-S-S

“Hang on. Ah! There you are li’l bug.” Apparently she had found what she was looking for, and before he could protest she had shoved it into his hand. “Here you are. This belongs with you.”

Mark looked into his hand and found a medallion. A very nice looking Egyptian Scarab medallion. Far too nice. How did she get this? Why hadn’t she sold it yet? Should he be calling the cops?

“Oh Maggie! I-I can’t take this. I’m pretty sure that this isn’t mine.”

S-H-E-L

“Are you sure, dear? Take a closer look.

As if on command, Mark turned his head to look at the little treasure and was instantly captivated by it. Now that she mentioned it, the scarab looked familiar in a way he couldn’t explain, and it seemed to fit nicely in the palm of his hand. On the back there was an inscription in Egyptian hieroglyphics. He couldn’t read ancient Egyptian, yet somehow he knew it. Heru-Ra.

He looked back up to catch Maggie headed down an alley way, but when he caught up around the corner she had already disappeared. Not knowing what to do with the medallion, he turned it in at the nearest police station. That night he dreamt of pyramids, ancient tombs, and a hero in red and gold. When he woke up that morning, he found that the scarab had made its way back to him and the police station had no recollection of it ever being turned in.

The scarab had kept returning to him, and somehow it had changed him, or perhaps awoke something in him as he began to develop strange powers. The scarab was even able to change into a red and gold suit, one that he could change based on his own sense of aesthetics. He was even caught up in a few events that eventually landed him in Claremont Academy.

Edited by SkeleKing (see edit history)

I think this is as done as I'm going to get it in the time that I have left. I'd like to continue working on the crunch, and maybe find a picture, but the background is done. It seems to be the one you wanted done the most.