Edit History

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

The paths splintered with such bewildering frequency that Cecil lost all sense of space. Twice, he swore he had loomed beneath the same stone, rounding as he did the same corner. But Vidar moved with confidence and so he did not speak. As they reached the Fundor and his companions, he waited for those more familiar to introduce themselves before bowing.

Cecil Brandybuck.” He replaced a dirt smudge on his forehead with a larger one. “Although I have never seen a goblin…” Cecil quickly eyed each dwarf, “I've been told of their nasty habits. On behalf of Hartfast, I lend my eyes and my ears to you.

"And no more!", he thought. Rubbing his thumb and forefinger together, he could not help noting that the temperatures at these depths would be excellent for cellaring wine.

OOC

Insert my post after Barin or Dahr-Ol speaks. Cecil would not speak until after those more familiar introduced themselves - especially after the previous scene when Dahr-Ol made him feel small after saying they were "experienced warriors".

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

The paths splintered with such bewildering frequency that Cecil lost all sense of space. Twice, he swore he had loomed beneath the same stone, rounding as he did the same corner. But Vidar moved with confidence and so he did not speak. As they reached the Fundor and his companions, he waited for those more familiar to introduce themselves before bowing.

Cecil Brandybuck.” He replaced a dirt smudge on his forehead with a larger one. “Although I have never seen a goblin…” Cecil quickly eyed each dwarf, “I've been told of their nasty habits. On behalf of Hartfast, I lend my eyes and my ears to you.

"And no more!", he thought. Rubbing his thumb and forefinger together, he could not help noting that the temperatures at these depths would be excellent for cellaring wine.

OOC

Insert my post after Barin or Dahr-Ol speaks. Cecil would not speak until after those more familiar introduced themselves - especially after the previous scene when Dahr-Ol made him feel diminutive after saying they were "experienced warriors".

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

The paths splintered with such bewildering frequency that Cecil lost all sense of space. Twice, he swore he had loomed beneath the same stone, rounding as he did the same corner. But Vidar moved with confidence, and so he did not speak. As they reached the Fundor and his companions, he waited for those more familiar to introduce themselves before bowing.

OOC

Insert my post after Barin or Dahr-Ol speaks. Cecil would not speak until after those more familiar introduced themselves - especially after the previous scene when Dahr-Ol made him feel diminutive after saying they were "experienced warriors".